Testosterone Base Experience ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Anabaptist

Hi everyone. I'm in my second year with Defy Medical. I've always wanted to try Water Based Testosterone. Is this an option with Defy? I'm already injecting either hcg or T-cypionate EOD. It just doesn't seem to me that injeCting all this oil into my circulatory system EOD can be good for cholesterol, etc.. Has there ever been a study to see the effect of the oil injections without the testosterone, to determine its effect on blood chemistry? Thank you for your response ..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Hi everyone. I'm in my second year with Defy Medical. I've always wanted to try Water Based Testosterone. Is this an option with Defy? I'm already injecting either hcg or T-cypionate EOD. It just doesn't seem to me that injeCting all this oil into my circulatory system EOD can be good for cholesterol, etc.. Has there ever been a study to see the effect of the oil injections without the testosterone, to determine its effect on blood chemistry? Thank you for your response ..
Testosterone suspension is testosterone not attached to any ester. The problem here is that testosterone half life is very short so you will have to inject daily and possibly more than once daily (half life of testosterone is approximately 2-4 hours). Plus injecting testosterone suspension is usually painful

Anabaptist

HealthMan:
There are many opinions on the half life of Testosterone Base. It's been around a long time. Obviously someone is still using it.

HealthMan

HealthMan:
There are many opinions on the half life of Testosterone Base. It's been around a long time. Obviously someone is still using it.
Testosterone suspension half life is very short. Don’t think it is a good idea for TRT. But who knows. It might work. But it is a painful injection to be doing it daily I think.

madman

Super Moderator
Testosterone suspension is testosterone not attached to any ester. The problem here is that testosterone half life is very short so you will have to inject daily and possibly more than once daily (half life of testosterone is approximately 2-4 hours). Plus injecting testosterone suspension is usually painful

Testosterone suspension is not prescribed for trt due to the extremely poor pharmacokinetics.

Would require twice daily injections.....pin cushion anyone?

As far as the oil carrier having any effect on cholesterol.....far fetched if anything.

On average most men on trt are using 200mg/ml strength testosterone whether cypionate or enanthate.

Most inject anywhere from 100-150mg/week on average, some 200mg/week and some 60-80mg/week.

So if we look at someone injecting on the higher end 200mg/week than they are only using 1ml of oily solution whether (sesame/soybean/cotton/grape).

All oils used are refined/purified polyunsaturated oils.

When people consume oil through diet.....1 teaspoon of oil is roughly 5ml and 1 tablespoon is roughly 15ml.

The amount you are injecting weekly is miniscule.

If anything you should be worried about consuming trans/hydrogenated/processed fats in your diet.

It is not like you are injecting table spoons of oil/week lol!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me