Test results looking to make a decision

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mad8585

Hey guys I have results from a blood test and I'm trying to decide if I want to begin a trt program. I have most of the symptoms and basically feel like crap all the time. I was approved for trt and have a script for test cyp but I'm just trying to get more opions on weather or not my numbers are justified to begin. It's a life long decision so I'm just being careful and trying to research and get as many opions as I can. I'm 44 years old and used anabolics years ago, dont think I ever fully recovered from that. The telemedicine clinic prescribed me 200mg a week not sure if I should start that high all opions welcome thank you for the long read!
First test I took
Test serum 367 ng 264-916
Free test 11.1 pg 6.8-21.5
Estrodial 15.7 pg 7.6-42.6
Hematocrit 47percent
Hemoglobin 15.9
The second test I took was from a diff company and only contains male hormone stats this was yesterday
Test serum ng 314 ng 259-850
Free test 6.7 ng 4.7-24
Shgb 36.6 nmol 11.8-80
Testrone bioavailability 157ng 131-682
Free androgen index 34 14-130

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would probably start with even a lower dose. 50 mg of testosterone twice a week plus I would consider adding in HCG. I see your HCT is at 47. Which is going to rise. You made me someone who will have to donate blood regularly.

Mad8585

I would probably start with even a lower dose. 50 mg of testosterone twice a week plus I would consider adding in HCG. I see your HCT is at 47. Which is going to rise. You made me someone who will have to donate blood regularly.
I wonder why it's high if it is even high, looks to be in the middle range I was deff dehydrated when I took that test.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder why it's high if it is even high, looks to be in the middle range I was deff dehydrated when I took that test.
You could have been somewhat dehydrated. I usually try to drink one to two bottles of water before my labs.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Have you considered enclomiphene? In hindsight, and if it had been available, I would have tried it before starting TRT. Have you tested LH and FSH along the way? It's good to at least get an indication that you don't have the less common primary hypogonadism.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me