Test results after 3 months TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

rbish1984

Hello guy, I have been on 200mg Test C for about 3 months now. I am currently taking 3 mg anastrozole weekly due to some tenderness and itchy nipples. That started about a month ago but has since gone away once going to 3 mg vs 1 mg and 20 mg daily tamoxifen. Anyhow I have lost my libido I'm assuming due to low estradiol. I had labs done and here are the results. My doc didn't say anything about the estradiol level and i did mention my lack of energy physically. Should I lower my dose of anastrozole?

[FONT=&quot]Cholesterol 153[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Triglycerides 107[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HDL 35[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LDL 97[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Testosterone 1293[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SHBG 41.9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HCT 48.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Estradiol <17[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rbish1984

Im not sure what tests were used. I looked online and my labs were not available. This was sent to me by Dr. Lipshultz through email.

Last edited:

Sean Mosher

It looks like there's room to possibly lower your T dose and remove the Anastrozole completely.
That looks like the regular estrogen test so you're most likely bottomed out big time if that's true.
Need to verify that though.

rbish1984

So I was able to get the results from my olnile chart. It does not appear to be the ultrasensative test for males.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.28.13 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.28.13 PM.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.27.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.27.50 PM.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.27.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.27.35 PM.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 113
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.27.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.27.14 PM.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 101

Systemlord

So I was able to get the results from my olnile chart. It does not appear to be the ultrasensative test for males.

I can't say I'm surprised E2 is low, that's a whopper AI dosage. You may need to run higher Total T do to SHBG, but the AI dosage needs to come down.

In the meantime you need to locate another doctor. Shocking of his lack of concern for E2 levels.

rbish1984

Im thinking of lowering my AI to 1 mg twice a week with injections to see where that puts me. Are you saying i may need to increase my Test dosage? how does that relate to SHBG?

Systemlord

Im thinking of lowering my AI to 1 mg twice a week with injections to see where that puts me. Are you saying i may need to increase my Test dosage? how does that relate to SHBG?

Your SHBG was likely higher pre-TRT and was already climbing too high, excess androgens lower SHBG and for higher SHBG that's a good thing. SHBG binds sex hormones and when high it can decrease your free testosterone, that's the stuff that does all the good stuff, builds muscle, gives you energy and drives your libido/sex drive. So higher SHBG men need higher levels to tame that high SHBG.

You don't want to drain that pool.

madman

Super Moderator

Not sure what your SHBG was pre-trt but if it was high than higher doses of testosterone injected less frequently are usually needed to help bring down SHBG.

You were started on a fairly high dose 200mg/week for trt but whether it was because your SHBG pre-trt was high (you have no labs for SHBG) or that was just the protocol the doctor started you on for what reasons only he knows.

When one injects exogenous T and levels are increasing elevated e2 will follow.....you most likely had high e2 until you started the whopper of a dose when you added the aromatase inhibitor and than crashed your e2 hence why you are experiencing negative effects regarding libido/energy.

You definitely do not need to increase your T dose as your most recent blood work shows your TT at 1293 ng/dL and your FT is just over the top end of the range and your SHBG of 41.9 nmol/L is just above mid-normal range as the range is 16.5 -55.9 so the mean (mid range) would be 36.2 nmol/L.

Once your e2 is in a healthy range you may very well feel good at those t levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me