Test for androgen receptor CAG repeat length

Buy Lab Tests Online

ResearchIt

Has anyone found a clinic that does the test for androgen receptor CAG repeat length?

The androgen receptor CAG repeat length is mentioned in many studies on PubMed, but I can't find any information on how to get the test done for an individual.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"Analysis of CAG-Repeat Lengths
DNA was extracted from EDTA blood samples using FlexiGene (Qiagen, Hilden, Germany) according to standard procedures. PCR primers (forward: gccgccgtccaagacctaccgag; reverse: cggctgtgaaggttgctgttcc) were designed flanking the poly-glutamine region downstream Lysine at position 57 in exon 1 of the AR (NM_000044.6). The resulting PCR products were purified (QIAquick; Qiagen, Hilden, Germany) and sequenced using nested primers (forward: aagtgatccagaacccggg; reverse: ctcatccaggaccaggtagc) and Brilliant Dye 1.1 (NimaGen, Nijmegen, Netherlands) on a 3130 XL Genetic Analyzer (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waltham, USA) according to the manufacturer's recommendations. The number of CAG repeats was counted independently by two investigators using CodonCode Aligner (CodonCode Cooperation, Centerville, MA, USA) for display."

ResearchIt

I don't think there is a commercially available test for AR CAG repeat length yet.
Thank you for the feedback. It would be interesting to get one.

Have you encountered any special university labs or specialty clinics in the US that cater to non-commercially available type tests for a fee?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me