Test E . Can it be daily

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

Hi . I'm on test E . X 3 a week .. I've read daily injections give a better level less troughs... Can test E be used daily ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Testosterone enanthate can certainly be used daily. However, I don't think most guys are going to notice much difference between daily and EOD injections at the same weekly total. The apparent half-life is long enough that the serum variations with EOD are already pretty muted. When I was using enanthate EOD my lab tests could not distinguish between measurements made immediately pre-injection and those made the day before/after the injection days. There may be exceptions in the other direction. One guy is reporting large drops in serum testosterone even with daily injections. If the results are accurate then they imply a much faster rate of absorption—and shorter half-life—than is typical.

nippy

Testosterone enanthate can certainly be used daily. However, I don't think most guys are going to notice much difference between daily and EOD injections at the same weekly total. The apparent half-life is long enough that the serum variations with EOD are already pretty muted. When I was using enanthate EOD my lab tests could not distinguish between measurements made immediately pre-injection and those made the day before/after the injection days. There may be exceptions in the other direction. One guy is reporting large drops in serum testosterone even with daily injections. If the results are accurate then they imply a much faster rate of absorption—and shorter half-life—than is typical.
Thanks for that reply.... Much appreciated. I have been doing X3 a week. IM ... Decided to try daily slightly more weekly amount doing sub q . Trying to boost libido ...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me