Daily shots in the morning or evening?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr.63

Next week i want to start daily injections again. Im gonna try 10mg test E daily.
But if i inject in the morning around 6am, then enanthate should peak by the evening am i right? Should it be better to inject in the evening so you peak in the morning?

Have some of you tried this and notice a difference?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

Next week i want to start daily injections again. Im gonna try 10mg test E daily.
But if i inject in the morning around 6am, then enanthate should peak by the evening am i right? Should it be better to inject in the evening so you peak in the morning?

Have some of you tried this and notice a difference?
I've never tried evening longer than a few days ago so I'd like to hear feedback too.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do daily with Testosterone cypionate and I inject in the morning. I believe my my levels are steady throughout the day.

Jerajera

Daily Test C/E probably has less than 5% variation in Testosterone levels over a 24 hour period, it shouldn't matter at all. Once you reach steady state, daily injections of longer esters don't really "peak" anymore

Systemlord

It's easier to inject in the morning, but you may find you sleep better injecting at night because testosterone has a calming affect.

I always felt very calm within 8 hours of my injections.

So if you have sleep problems on TRT, give night time injections a try.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
As I started very recently, I can tell you that each daily shot had a powerful stimulating effect that peaked within a few hours. As I passed my third week, the acute effect of each shot has become less and less noticeable. There is no way in the beginning that I could sleep well after giving myself a shot in the evening (I did try a couple times).

So, I think there is an acute stimulating effect that you develop some degree of tolerance to. However, the tolerance is probably not complete, which leads me to the conclusion that morning is going to always be best, unless you metabolize the shots differently than I do.

Biobro

As I started very recently, I can tell you that each daily shot had a powerful stimulating effect that peaked within a few hours. As I passed my third week, the acute effect of each shot has become less and less noticeable. There is no way in the beginning that I could sleep well after giving myself a shot in the evening (I did try a couple times).

So, I think there is an acute stimulating effect that you develop some degree of tolerance to. However, the tolerance is probably not complete, which leads me to the conclusion that morning is going to always be best, unless you metabolize the shots differently than I do.
I agree with you, evening/night time injections and insomnia starts to kick in. Definitely stimulating feeling. No evening injections for me.

Willyt

The evening injection idea makes logical sense, but like the others, I experience little burst of energy after injecting. Only way is to experiment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me