Test Cyp with Grape Seed Oil availability?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

Anyone know if any of the big chain pharmacies carry a test cyp with grapeseed oil? Or is the only way to get that through a compounding pharm?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Anyone know if any of the big chain pharmacies carry a test cyp with grapeseed oil? Or is the only way to get that through a compounding pharm?

Big pharma Testosterone cypionate whether- Pharmacia and Upjohn, American Regent Inc., Cipla USA Inc., West-ward Pharms Int., Wilshire Pharms Inc., Paddock Laboratories LLC, Watson Pharma Inc., Rising Pharmaceutical Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc., all use cottonseed oil as the carrier.

Testosterone Cypionate with GSO as the carrier would be made through compounding pharmacies.

ASP Cares is one of many!

Screenshot (733).png

Screenshot (734).png

Vial shall be discarded 28 days after opening (bottom label)

LOL...It comes in a 30 ml vial (200 mg/ml)

Let alone all multi-dose vials state such and as we know an unopened vial would be good for a few years before any degradation.....let alone an open punctured (neoprene rubber) glass multi-dose vial will be good for many months.

Last edited:

DaveK22

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm doubtful that I could use a compounded pharmacy out of state (I'm in NY) for a controlled substance though. My guess is I might have to check with my local one to see if they use GSO and price. I do get my Trimix from Empower but that is not a controlled substance either.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me