Testosterone Cypionate / Grapeseed Oil Concentration

Buy Lab Tests Online

Scott Myslinski

Hi all -

Curious for folks here. I understand Testosterone Cypionate is typically 100mg/L or 200mg/L (in my case 200mg/L), which is concentrated in grape seed oil.

I'm wondering what % of the fluid I'm injecting is grapeseed oil vs. T? Personally I do 30mL at 200mg/L twice a week. Anyone know how to calculate or answer this?

I'm asking because, assuming its almost all grapeseed oil, having the equivalent of 2 Tbs of grapeseed oil twice a week is fairly bad for your health in terms of omega 6 fat / polyunsaturated fat content.

Anyone else think about this? Maybe there's nothing we can do about it, but just curious.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

user_joe

You might be taking overthinking this to a whole new level here. I can honestly say I don't care. Only way I would is if I was allergic.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi all -

Curious for folks here. I understand Testosterone Cypionate is typically 100mg/L or 200mg/L (in my case 200mg/L), which is concentrated in grape seed oil.

I'm wondering what % of the fluid I'm injecting is grapeseed oil vs. T? Personally I do 30mL at 200mg/L twice a week. Anyone know how to calculate or answer this?

I'm asking because, assuming its almost all grapeseed oil, having the equivalent of 2 Tbs of grapeseed oil twice a week is fairly bad for your health in terms of omega 6 fat / polyunsaturated fat content.

Anyone else think about this? Maybe there's nothing we can do about it, but just curious.

Thanks!

So you are basically injecting .3ml (60mg testosterone) twice weekly(every 3.5 days).........so .6ml (just over half of a milliliter) per week and you are worried about the grape seed oil concentration. You do realize that 1 tablespoon of oil is roughly 15ml of oil? Even if one was injecting .5ml twice weekly of a 200mg/ml strength............1ml of oil is insignificant! 1 tbsp(15 ml) of oil is roughly 120 calories so 1ml oil would be a measly 24 calories. No one on trt is injecting 15 ml of oil. In Canada- Delatestryl (enanthate) is a 5ml vial 200mg/ml so if one was injecting the whole 5ml weekly that would be 1 gram of testosterone which no one is doing unless you are abusing testosterone/aas. There are probably amateur/pro bodybuilders that are injecting large volumes of oil weekly due to high dosages/stacking various steroid but trt NAH!

You are injecting .3ml not 30ml of a 200mg/ml strength not 200mg/L strength!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me