HCG Dose Timing on E3D Test Cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online
I need some help understanding my HCG dosage. Delivered from Empower: 11,000 IU with directions: Add 5.5 ML of Bacteriostatic water. My syringes are 100 units or 1 cc or 1 ML each. I inject 30 units E3D but would like to go to every day to even things out. How would I convert this to 125 iu daily?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Speed

I need some help understanding my HCG dosage. Delivered from Empower: 11,000 IU with directions: Add 5.5 ML of Bacteriostatic water. My syringes are 100 units or 1 cc or 1 ML each. I inject 30 units E3D but would like to go to every day to even things out. How would I convert this to 125 iu daily?

Do some math :D

You can add as much as you want BAC water. It's your choice and depends on how much IU you want to inject.
If you dilute 11,000 IUs with 5.5ml you have 11,000 IUs HCG in 5.5ml. So, you got that in whole VIAL >>>

5.5ml=11,000IU HCG
1ml=2000IU HCG (11 000/5.5)

So, 2000IU HCG=100 IU on you syringe.
200IU HCG=10 IU on your syrunge.
100IU HCG= 5 IU on your syringe
125IU HCG= 6.25IU on your syringe mark.

Did you get it ?

yes. The only thing I am confused about is IU vs Units. My syringe measures in Units, not IU. Whats the relationship between the two? If you meant to say 10 Units, 5 Units and 6.25 Units on the syringe, its now completely clear for me.

Speed

yes. The only thing I am confused about is IU vs Units. My syringe measures in Units, not IU. Whats the relationship between the two? If you meant to say 10 Units, 5 Units and 6.25 Units on the syringe, its now completely clear for me.

Your syringe is 1ML with 100 marks on it :D Call it whatever you want :D
100 marks, units, IUs or whatever is 1ml on your syringe.

So you said, you were injecting 30 units E3D. 30units on your syringe=600IU of HCG.

So, dilute your vial with 5.5ml of BAC water and inject 5 or 6 UNITS on your syringe and that's it :D

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me