Test and (npp) nor 19

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jon H

Personally, I had the same problems around week five of using nandrolone with testosterone. I would have to stop the nandrolone after that time due to sexual side effects. I started using taurine and vitamin B6, which has helped tremendously. I'm at week 12 of nandrolone this time, and so far the side effects have been very mild.

These effects may or may not be dose dependent. Some guys just can't use a nandrolone product at any dose even if they need it, while others have no problems at all.

ErickTranholt

Thx, the first time I ran it my erections were out of control and could break a board but I ran this longer and very high quality and through in tren for last month .

madman

Super Moderator
Thx, the first time I ran it my erections were out of control and could break a board but I ran this longer and very high quality and through in tren for last month .

Just so you are aware this is a men's health/trt forum and we do not discuss cycling, blasting/cruising steroids (testosterone/AAS).

You would be better served on the numerous steroid forums littered on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale