tell me if your experience has been the same

Buy Lab Tests Online
diagnosis low T starts TRT
first year feels great thinks trt is best thing can happen to a man
2nd year gets symptoms which are supposed to be caused by too high estrogen adds AI manages to feel good this year aswell
3rd year negative symptoms/side effect appear despite having perfect labs and managing estrogen feeling like before trt or worse
4th year learns about backfilling and that trt supresses other hormones tries to backfill but feels like pre trt most of the time with ocassional resolvement of hypogonadal symptoms or gets side effects
decides to pct and restoste HPTA axis

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat2

I skipped years 1-3 and ended up straight in year 4. Just got my labs back 6 weeks off of TRT, cold turkey no PCT, total T is 180ng/dL, Free T is 19pg/mL. Honestly I feel better, maybe just because I'm not having to deal with the psychological cluster**** that was trying to dial in TRT.

Maybe I'll start to feel worse as time goes on and end up back on TRT, who knows.

HealthMan

Almost 3 years on TRT and I couldn’t feel better
My protocol:
52mg testosterone cypionate E3.5D
0.125mg anastrozole E3.5D
400IU HCG + 40IU FSH E3.5D
10mg DHEA + 10mg Pregnenolone daily

mooseman109

Felt real good at first, but was off the charts in total T. Backed off and kept steady at 400-500and felt good. Hct kept climbing. In year 4 i had to deal with that. Switched dr three times, came off and went on clomid, usless waste of time. Hooked upmwith defy amd moved forward. Adjusting to daily to get stesynatate and hope to help hct. 10weeks in and still makimg slight adjustments.
I am fice years in and very happy to be on this road

S1W

I'm not yet 3 or 4 years into TRT so I can't come at this with the same perspective of those that have been at it longer. I'm just over a year in, and I don't even feel like I got the full 1st year of "feeling great" mentioned in the original post. More like first 3 weeks of feeling great, then lots of dialing in. But overall I'm still happy with my experience, because I didn't go on TRT to just generically "feel great".

A better way to come at this topic might be to ask specifically: why did you start TRT in the first place, which specific issues were you experiencing that were related to low T, did TRT positively effect those specific issues, and is it continuing to do so?

For me, when I think of TRT the way I outlined above, I can say that yes it has been a positive experience. But yes some ups and downs and frustrations as well but that is to be expected.

I think that anyone who starts TRT to simply "feel good" will eventually end up disappointed.

Also another thing
tell me if
no anastrozole dosage (no matter if you take low dose and play it safe) helps from side effects from hcg and dhea administration (i mean not just for few days or 1-2 weeks but for longer periods of time)
what i mean is lets say you were on t cyp and had high e2 from it feel not that good but tolerable.. now you try other protocol much lower dose of T but + hcg and + dhea and have same high e2 number but feel much worse with new side effects.. and anastrozole doesn't compelety fix situation.
sorry if it's hard to read I am dyslexic

fifty

Dialing in protocols is hard. In 20 years you’ll probably have all blood markers realtime in your iphone.

Today it’s like playing chess with a friend via parcel post rather than playing Fortnite on playstation network.

I agree fifty but the thing is some protocols are just impossible to dial in since they are structured the wrong way from beginning :)
my example would be taking t+hcg+dhea now you will think you need AI because you will feel crappy (some may handle it longer than others) but you will also have low estrogen side effects (assuming you added an AI) which will confuse the hell out of dude who is on such protocol.. both low estrogen + high estrogen symptoms with good numbers. making it impossible to dial in

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching