TB-500 Dosage Recommendations

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eddie Earl

Big Tex - u da man. Thx for the quick response. And thx for the heads up on the idea of intra-articular. I was wondering about that, but from what I could find it really didn't seem to help, so I appreciate that confirmation ... plus, I wasn't too excited about injection into a joint b/c I'm completely new to self-injections to begin with.

This is my first week and I'm coming into it pretty slowly. I bought my first round of Peptides from a very upscale medical spa in San Diego, but now realize I probably way overspent. From what I can tell 'Peptide Sciences' has a good reputation and the prices seem pretty affordable (10mg BPC-157 is $100, 5mg is $59.50).

As for Tesamorelin, Dr. Anthony Huberman is a big fan of the "secretagogues", such as Sermorelin, Ipamorelin, and Tesamorelin. There's another popular You Tuber named Ryan Humiston who's of fan as well; he made a great vid on the two types of GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone).

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Big Tex - u da man. Thx for the quick response. And thx for the heads up on the idea of intra-articular. I was wondering about that, but from what I could find it really didn't seem to help, so I appreciate that confirmation ... plus, I wasn't too excited about injection into a joint b/c I'm completely new to self-injections to begin with.

This is my first week and I'm coming into it pretty slowly. I bought my first round of Peptides from a very upscale medical spa in San Diego, but now realize I probably way overspent. From what I can tell 'Peptide Sciences' has a good reputation and the prices seem pretty affordable (10mg BPC-157 is $100, 5mg is $59.50).

As for Tesamorelin, Dr. Anthony Huberman is a big fan of the "secretagogues", such as Sermorelin, Ipamorelin, and Tesamorelin. There's another popular You Tuber named Ryan Humiston who's of fan as well; he made a great vid on the two types of GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone).

Welcome @Eddie Earl. Yes, initra-articular is kind of hard core. My orthopedic doctor says even he could never give on to himself. There is an Ethyl Chloride spray that is used as an instant topical anesthetic spray that totally kills any pain. But since it goes systemic very quickly I honestly see no reason for doing this. I just inject as close as I can get to the pain.

I am a big fan of secretagogues. Been using them for a long time and they always work. I prefer mod GRF (1-29) over sermorelin and tesamorelin because it has a much longer half life. Good luck to you.

BigTex

I have posted a source but they are horrible about communication and delivery times. Not a rip off but just slow. Other than that I personally order directly from the Chinese. Peptide Sciences is GTG.

Jay wilko

I'll put this up again.

TB500 - better for tendonitis
Week 1-4 - 6-10mg per week 850mcg/1400mcg/d​
2-6 months - 2mg per week or 285mcg/d​
BPC 157 - more for injuries in muscles or tendons
2-4 weeks - 2.4mcg/lb/d length of use depends on severity of injury.​

So with the BPC, if you weight 200lbs, you will need about 480mcg/day
Hey t bought a 5mg vial of tb 500 when nixed how long will it last me thanks

MDavidW76

I recently found out TB-500 was compounded for eyedrops, used for eye injuries and extremely dry eyes. I suffer from rosacea in my eyelids and extremely dry eyes, I’m going to try it out.

NomDePlume

...I prefer mod GRF (1-29) over sermorelin and tesamorelin because it has a much longer half life.
Have you trialed CJC 1295 Without DAC as it shows an even longer 1/2 life and is very similar?

"What’s interesting about modified GRF 1-29 is that it has nearly identical effects to another very popular peptide CJC 1295 without DAC. Both of these peptides are known for acting similarly to GHRH and stimulating the release of GH which then prompts IGF-1 secretion. Modified GRF 1-29 and CJC 1295 promote the increase of lean muscle mass, a decrease in body fat, improvement of recovery time, and even pain-relieving qualities.

The primary difference between the two compounds is the half-life. While CJC 1295 without DAC has a half-life of approximately two hours, modified GRF 1-29 only has a half-life of about 30 minutes."

BigTex

Have you trialed CJC 1295 Without DAC as it shows an even longer 1/2 life and is very similar?

"What’s interesting about modified GRF 1-29 is that it has nearly identical effects to another very popular peptide CJC 1295 without DAC. Both of these peptides are known for acting similarly to GHRH and stimulating the release of GH which then prompts IGF-1 secretion. Modified GRF 1-29 and CJC 1295 promote the increase of lean muscle mass, a decrease in body fat, improvement of recovery time, and even pain-relieving qualities.

The primary difference between the two compounds is the half-life. While CJC 1295 without DAC has a half-life of approximately two hours, modified GRF 1-29 only has a half-life of about 30 minutes."
The GHRH analog known as CJC 1295 w/o the DAC is also know as tetra (4) substituted GRF(1-29) or modified GRF(1-29). All have a half-life probably 30+ minutes.

GRF (1-29)
(Tyr-Ala-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Asn-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Gly-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Met-Ser-Arg-NH2)

CJC 1295/tetra substituted GRF (1-29), modified GRF (1-29)
(Tyr-DAla-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2) The 2nd, 8th, 15th & 27th amino acids have been replaced or modified.

Here is the history of this peptide: The Chinese started selling this product as CJC 1295 without DAC because the DAC product came out first. Scientifically it is known as tetra substituted GRF(1-29) because the GRF 1-29 amino acid sequence has been modified at the 2nd, 8th, 15th & 27th amino acids. DatBTrue came along later on and coined the name modified GRF (1-29). When we 1st started getting peptides from the Chinese back in 2005, all of it was CJC 1295 with the DAC (drug affinity complex). This came out in the early 2000's and the modified version came out around 2005. Prior to 2000 the only ones available were:

GRF(1-44) - half life of ~5 min
GRF(1-29) aka Sermorelin - half life of <10 min

Some really smart guys figured out how to replace the 2nd amino acid Alanine w/ D-Alanine in GRF(1-29) to increase the half-lift to 10 minutes and called it D-Ala2 GRF(1-29). So that began the process of substituted amino acids to increase the half-life. Along came the Drug Affinity Complex(DAC) which is a delivery technology developed by ConjuChem in order to protect peptides from rapid degrading and metabolism by the kidneys. DAC is able to extend the half life of GRF (1-29) from <10 min, up to 7 days.

Last edited:

jimmyblackmon

I am doing TB500 and BPC 157 now. I am injecting 2.5mg per day of the mix. Have not noticed significant relief yet, but I'm 10 days in. If I do them separately, I have a 10mg bottle. Do I reconstitute with 1 insulin syringe? 100 units? Then 25 units. 2.5ml per day? Please keep this in very simple terms and not formulas.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me