Taking supplements using suppository method.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been reading on taking supplements using suppositories. So I'm wondering if any members are using this method and what results they're having.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JmarkH

We've all got our particular quirks. As for me, I'm more likely to poke myself with a needle than poke myself in the anus.

Vince

Super Moderator
I was just reading book and The author said orally only about two and a half percent of some supplements are absorbed but using suppositories, it's 82% absorbed. He was actually talking about melatonin.

Fernando Almaguer

I was just reading book and The author said orally only about two and a half percent of some supplements are absorbed but using suppositories, it's 82% absorbed. He was actually talking about melatonin.
ah ok. Melatonin usually works sublingually for me. I do half of the 10 mg or something like that when I go home after a night shift.

Nujace

It’s really becoming popular. Still haven’t tried it. But it’s rampant with everything from alcohol and mushrooms to medicine and testosterone suspension. I don’t use testosterone suspension right now because I’m experimenting with low dose trestolone for HRT but if I ever go back to TRT I may try it with aqueous testosterone and a syringe with no needle. The kids call it boofing lol. This current generation wants to boof everything. I think they just like sticking stuff up their butts, myself. But whatever.

Gladiator

This is interesting. I was told party drugs are best taken anal. Guess someone found out the wrong way with a bag splitting then decided it’s the best method.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me