T therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mikey1970

1 week on Nebido and after having no erections for years, am now getting them like I'm 16 again, libido hasn't returned yet, but if erections are anything to go by, I guess its only a matter of time, am really looking forward to a somewhat normal life, can't wait to be a year down the road see where I'm at, hopefully will have lost 3 stone in weight, seems all good so far :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Dont mind about sperm
Is lowering FSH or LH a problem to be worried about

No problems. If and when you retest your blood, the FSH/LH will be zero and that it perfectly normal. It just means that your body is not making it's own Test any longer and has stopped signaling the testes. (basically).

CoastWatcher

Ha ok, was told this already by endo, thanks Vince
Does any of ye know will I def drop weight as this is a big thing for me

You might. If your protocol is successful you should see greater energy and that can serve as a motivator to increase the amount of exercise you get.

You might. If your protocol is successful you should see greater energy and that can serve as a motivator to increase the amount of exercise you get.

Mikey1970,

Heed CW's words. Hormone balancing / T replacement won't by itself cause significant body recomposition. You must exercise and eat reasonably to see benefits. The difference is that your body will be working with you rather than against you.

If you've been working towards losing that three stone - not just hoping - you'll have a much better likelihood of success with properly balanced hormones.

Estradiol (a form of estrogen) plays a big role in body fat accumulation and retention. Making it worse, more body fat = more estradiol, a vicious cycle. Has the estradiol level been checked? Some doctors are not aware that this hormone plays a role in male health.

CoastWatcher

Hi Torrential, my estradoil is currently 51 pmol/L
Is this OK

You're living outside the US, aren't you? That means you don't have access to the sensitive (LC, MS/MS) estradiol test. That being the case, managing your estradiol is something of a challenge. The standard test, with which your E2 is measured, over-reports estradiol in men. The key question is how are you feeling? You and your doctor will have to rely on clinical judgement and far less on lab values.

Mikey1970

Hi Coastwatcher
When u say standard test, would that be the blood test I'd done that says my estradiol is 51 pmol/L
And if so then I'm assuming it's lower than that if it's over reporting,
I'm.just started on nebido so still feeling same really,
So this testing in Ireland on estradiol level isn't really going to be of much use so yes ?
Maybe an idea to have estradiol done in another country, or is that a silly idea :)

CoastWatcher

Hi Coastwatcher
When u say standard test, would that be the blood test I'd done that says my estradiol is 51 pmol/L
And if so then I'm assuming it's lower than that if it's over reporting,
I'm.just started on nebido so still feeling same really,
So this testing in Ireland on estradiol level isn't really going to be of much use so yes ?
Maybe an idea to have estradiol done in another country, or is that a silly idea :)

Outside of the US the sensitive estradiol test (LC, MS/MS) is simply not available. That makes E2 management a challenge for patient and doctor. A member here who lives in London wrote that his doctor arranged for blood to be shipped to the US for sensitive testing - at a very great cost.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me