Symptoms of being dialed in

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been on this site for a while now and love reading the material and posts, but I haven't posted in a while because I've been trying to figure out the right protocol for myself over the past year and a half. I've learned an absolute ton just reading through previous posts and have even told several of my friends about this site. Over the past year and a half, I've tried different things to see what feels best and I think I've come to a comfortable spot in my treatment to say I'm actually dialed in. And by "dialed in" I mean the following:

1. Libido is at it best I've felt since my early 20's
2. No negative side effects people see from some protocols
3. Losing fat and gaining muscle (working out 6 days a week)
4. Night and morning wood almost every single day
5. Lots of energy
6. Clear mind and focused

So my question, before I mention my protocol, is there a true list of symptoms a person feels when they're "dialed in"?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

I would imagine that being dialed in would be a lack of negative objective and subjective low t symptoms. Feel free to share your protocol, and lab numbers if you have them.

equel

Can you please tell us your current protocol, which protocols uve previously used and whats your current hormonal levels are at?

I've tried different protocols for 5-8 weeks, depending on how I felt the first 4-5 weeks. If I knew I wasn't feeling well after 5 weeks, I didn't continue through 8 weeks. I've tried 120mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots. I've tried 150mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots. I've tried 180mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots. and I've settled on 196mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots and the 196mg per week is where I feel the absolute best. On the other protocols I've had morning wood, but not every single day. On this protocol, it's every single night and I feel great. The crazy part is my numbers are through the roof right now, but I didn't feel this way on lower dosages.

The reason I do daily shots is because I'm low SHBG between 12-17. I also have seemed to control my Estradiol because of the daily shots, as well and stays between 18-24. As it stands at my latest blood work, I was sitting at 1,152 with FT sitting at 39.22.

With my testosterone numbers sitting high, I've asked myself if this is normal. My doctor says all my other numbers are in normal range and it doesn't look like there's anything he's worried about except my cholesterol, which I've changed my diet over the last 6 months and that's now coming down as well. Should I be concerned with my testosterone numbers if all my other numbers are in normal ranges and I have the symptoms I've mentioned in my OP? The only thing that I do have is testicles that are not full, but then again my wife says she hates saggy balls and prefers me this way. They're not super deflated, but they're not saggy either. They also never give me any pain either. We're in our early 40's and have our family, so I'm not worried about fertility. Just wanted to see what others thought about this.

I first started HCG about 2 yrs ago and it gave me a ton of sides. I had crazy acne and my Estradiol levels were crazy. Since I stopped taking HCG I have felt a lot better with no sides. My doc has told me he would prefer me to be back on HCG, but I really don't understand why. And if I do go back on HCG, I'm sure my numbers would go higher than they already are. Right now I feel I'm stable where I am and adding another factor into the equation may throw me off. I'm stuck in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation and just not sure if I should mess up what I've got going on right now.

S1W

Great to hear it, OP. Thanks for sharing your story.

I would add to your list that being "dialed in" might include feeling all of those things somewhat consistently over a period of time.

Great to hear it, OP. Thanks for sharing your story.

I would add to your list that being "dialed in" might include feeling all of those things somewhat consistently over a period of time.

So far I've been on this protocol for 6 weeks and it's been consistent. I plan on staying on this for another 6-8 to see if anything changes, but so far this is the absolute best I've felt long term. I've also tried T-Propionate and although that made me feel good for a few weeks, that stopped after the 2nd week. At that point I wasn't getting any more night/morning wood and I wasn't as "ready to go" when the time came.

DragonBits

I've been on this site for a while now and love reading the material and posts, but I haven't posted in a while because I've been trying to figure out the right protocol for myself over the past year and a half. I've learned an absolute ton just reading through previous posts and have even told several of my friends about this site. Over the past year and a half, I've tried different things to see what feels best and I think I've come to a comfortable spot in my treatment to say I'm actually dialed in. And by "dialed in" I mean the following:

1. Libido is at it best I've felt since my early 20's
2. No negative side effects people see from some protocols
3. Losing fat and gaining muscle (working out 6 days a week)
4. Night and morning wood almost every single day
5. Lots of energy
6. Clear mind and focused

So my question, before I mention my protocol, is there a true list of symptoms a person feels when they're "dialed in"?

I am of the opinion you also need blood work at least once a year.

Many health problems don't manifest as symptoms until they have already become a problem, maybe an irreversible problem.

High BP, high blood glucose, out of control lipids, PSA leves, HCT, these don't often show up as physical symptoms until they get way out of the top of their range, but can be prevented from causing damage if caught early.

I wouldn't get concerned about a little over range, but it would bear watching more closely if that were the case.

equel

I dont think its any problem man, Im glad you feel good. How "high" is your libido anyway, like do u want it every day etc? Im also low shbg, trying to figure things out.

DragonBits

I've tried different protocols for 5-8 weeks, depending on how I felt the first 4-5 weeks. If I knew I wasn't feeling well after 5 weeks, I didn't continue through 8 weeks. I've tried 120mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots. I've tried 150mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots. I've tried 180mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots. and I've settled on 196mg of TCyp by itself, broken up into daily shots and the 196mg per week is where I feel the absolute best. On the other protocols I've had morning wood, but not every single day. On this protocol, it's every single night and I feel great. The crazy part is my numbers are through the roof right now, but I didn't feel this way on lower dosages.

The reason I do daily shots is because I'm low SHBG between 12-17. I also have seemed to control my Estradiol because of the daily shots, as well and stays between 18-24. As it stands at my latest blood work, I was sitting at 1,152 with FT sitting at 39.22.

With my testosterone numbers sitting high, I've asked myself if this is normal. My doctor says all my other numbers are in normal range and it doesn't look like there's anything he's worried about except my cholesterol, which I've changed my diet over the last 6 months and that's now coming down as well. Should I be concerned with my testosterone numbers if all my other numbers are in normal ranges and I have the symptoms I've mentioned in my OP? The only thing that I do have is testicles that are not full, but then again my wife says she hates saggy balls and prefers me this way. They're not super deflated, but they're not saggy either. They also never give me any pain either. We're in our early 40's and have our family, so I'm not worried about fertility. Just wanted to see what others thought about this.

I wouldn't be concerned with any total T less than 1500, so 1152 would't bother me to see.

I dont think its any problem man, Im glad you feel good. How "high" is your libido anyway, like do u want it every day etc? Im also low shbg, trying to figure things out.

Yes, it's almost daily or every other day but my wife ain't having it some times. She has a highly stressful and busy job and often comes home tired and drained. I ain't gonna lie, sometimes it gets to the point I need to rub one out myself or she helps. No shame in being honest about it. But I honestly have never been on any other protocol where my night/morning wood is every single day. I know it's different for everyone, but I really don't want to change anything at this point.

That sounds awesome. Have you had protocols where your libido was basicly non-existant with poor erections?

I did have that happen once and that was after taking Anastrozole based on Dr's recommendations and that apparently killed by Estradiol. It took a little over a week to finally get it all out of my system where I was able to get erections again. I know it's not a lot, but I took 1mg and I will never do that again. It's an absolutely horrible feeling, so I feel for anyone that's in that boat.

Were you always on daily injections or did you switch to that after trying less frequent injections like 2x/wk or EOD?

My original Dr that knew absolutely nothing had me on shots every 2 weeks with harpoon sized needles. I then found this site, found a new Dr, and switched everything up to weekly with smaller needles. After reading more on this site, I realized it would be better to go to daily or EOD injections due to low SHBG and to better control my Estradiol levels. That was the best decision I made and it’s all due to the amazing information and people on this site.

Charliebizz

I did have that happen once and that was after taking Anastrozole based on Dr's recommendations and that apparently killed by Estradiol. It took a little over a week to finally get it all out of my system where I was able to get erections again. I know it's not a lot, but I took 1mg and I will never do that again. It's an absolutely horrible feeling, so I feel for anyone that's in that boat.
did you have any sides working your way up or just lack of symptom reduction. The reason I ask is because for me I didn’t feel much from lower doses. But the higher I went the more sides I got. The highest I could get was 120mg per week. I often wonder if I passed that level would I get over the hump. But I get nervous because my side effects got worse. Only way I could see it working if it really was t-e ratio. My total t was only 777 day after shot doing 60mg twice a week. But my e2 shit up to 65.

Stanfoo

My original Dr that knew absolutely nothing had me on shots every 2 weeks with harpoon sized needles. I then found this site, found a new Dr, and switched everything up to weekly with smaller needles. After reading more on this site, I realized it would be better to go to daily or EOD injections due to low SHBG and to better control my Estradiol levels. That was the best decision I made and it’s all due to the amazing information and people on this site.

Can you elaborate on how you felt going from 1x/week (or eod if you did) to daily? Wondering how big of an impact more frequent injections made for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me