Swapping red meat for herring, sardines and anchovies could save 750,000 lives, study suggests

Buy Lab Tests Online

WestB87

This is complete nonsense and a good example of why people have become so skeptical of modern science. You can pry my red meat from my cold, dead hands.
I’ve self experimented with various forms of diets over the years to affect change of various issues/systems. Without a doubt, the absolute BEST I’ve ever felt in my entire life was when I was strictly carnivore and 80% or so was nothing but red meat, the remainder was salmon or chicken. I damn near tried to wear my poor wife out, I had fantastic energy, beautiful skin, minimal arthritic joint pain compared to baseline, my lipids were perfect (I wish I would have had a testosterone sample taken at that time as it was before TRT), my blood pressure was perfect, my blood sugar was in the 80s for the first recorded time ever (normally around 96-99) and I felt on top of the whole freakin world (and trying to bang it to death while I was there).

I stopped for 2 reasons.
1: Food repetition fatigue. Eating the same stuff over and over for 6 months straight, regardless of seasoning gets tiring.
2: I was powerlifting at the time and leg days at around the 4 month mark started involving lots of light headedness. Carb depletion is my assumed issue.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching