Strength gains.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been on TRT 3 months around 50-60mg x2 weekly and have hit the gym hard. Im a ex bodybuilder who hasnt lifted qa weight in a decade and im wondering how im squatting on the hack machine 7 plates aside for 20 reps. Thats 280kg and im only on a small dose of Test ? Developing muscle rapidly but only 10 weeks ago 2 plates i struggled with 10 reps. Been told on numerous occassions i have great genetics.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Great genetics and likely some "muscle memory" from when you were into bodybuilding would be my guess. As a life-long hard gainer, I am envious :)

Those plates must be 5lb plates....

Just messing with ya...but clarify...when we say plates that typically means 45's.

Once I got my TT/FT way up in the ranges my gym life totally changed, a life time lifter and hard gainer, I found my capacity for work increasing, my lifts increasing, I'm biugger and heavier than I've ever been. Totally transformed my gym life.

ERO

Those plates must be 5lb plates....

Just messing with ya...but clarify...when we say plates that typically means 45's.

Once I got my TT/FT way up in the ranges my gym life totally changed, a life time lifter and hard gainer, I found my capacity for work increasing, my lifts increasing, I'm biugger and heavier than I've ever been. Totally transformed my gym life.

I sure wish that had happened to me...My total T and free T have been at the very upper end of normal for the 5 years now that I have been on TRT, (and my E2 is where it should be as well) but that and a good diet and solid training have not translated into any help in the gym at all.

ERO

You've clearly got other problems and I wish you could get it figured out.

The low SHBG is the culprit according to the best of the doctors that I have seen as there is no low-hanging fruit on any of the tests that I have taken over the last 5 years. That and not everybody has good genes for building muscle. Think of the 6' 4" guy that weighs 150 lbs - an extreme ectomorph. I am not built like that myself, but it shows that not everybody can pack on substantial lean mass even with optimal T levels.

The low SHBG is the culprit according to the best of the doctors that I have seen as there is no low-hanging fruit on any of the tests that I have taken over the last 5 years. That and not everybody has good genes for building muscle. Think of the 6' 4" guy that weighs 150 lbs - an extreme ectomorph. I am not built like that myself, but it shows that not everybody can pack on substantial lean mass even with optimal T levels.
I have low SHBG just glad i may be blessed with decent genetic makeup

I was the prototypical hard gainer, ecto-morph. I one point I was getting up at midnite and having a PB sandwhich, if not a bedtime, and I'd be excited to see 1 pound per week. This was 19/20/21...hell most of my early adult life. I was eating 3 meals a day plus snacks, and NO cardio whatsoever. For most of my life you'd have little idea looking at me that I lifted weights. I said many a time I'm just not genetically "gifted" for it...not for size, not for definition, and not for heavy weights.

But this last year, roughly, I've taken off. Getting jacked up on a preworkout drink helps me, but everything about what I've been doing in the gym has changed.

I went through a lot the last year figuring things out, lots of reading, lots of studying, lots of self procured blood work, it finally just all came together. Am I flying high and tearing shit up? not quiet, but I'm nowhere near what I was...I get looked at in the gym, I get looked at differently, granted I don't do a high rate gym filled with hardcore lifters, but it's a dead serious gym nonetheless.

ERO

Vince-

That is terrific that you have gotten everything to come together and work properly. Inspiring as well for those of us still working toward that state.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me