Stopped My AI and HCG and It's Working

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I think HCG bennies play in to my own thoughts that its supposed to enable this downstream hormonal conversion just as LH does but in many many guys that just doesn't happen, its more like injecting straight water, and then there's the guys that seem to love HCG and have benefit to using it. Seems to me that there's some enzyme(?) activity, perhaps, that makes this a plus or minus for the individual. I mean if the downstream was working why are some many of us on Preg and/or DHEA, or Progesterone....????

You can see the different enzymes and paths affected by LH (and possibly hCG) in the hormone cascade in the figure below where the stars are.

These are the enzymes. Yes, some people may have deficiencies in one or several of them and they usually show hormone issues.

I am trying to get an investigator interested in studying the effect of HCG on these enzymes. It would be the coolest study in a while.

By the way, I think that it takes a certain dosage of hCG to increase upstream hormones. I doubt that anything under 350 IU every other day work well.

StAR: Steroidogenic acute regulatory proteinP450scc: Cholesterol side-chain cleavage enzyme17,20 lyase
3 beta HSD

hcg effect in hormonal pathway.jpg

Anabaptist

Interesting. When do you give yourself the T shot ? For myself, I just stopped the A.I., and my back pain went away ! I was wondering if I should try ditching the HCG as well. I have noticed that if I stop HCG after a few day I feel more relaxed, less "pushed". Makes me wonder if it elevates my blood pressure or is doing more harm than good...

lenny

Personally, after going to daily T shots (22 mg a day, no AI), I noticed that my prescribed HCG dosage (500 IU EOD) started to make me feel paranoid every other day. Since lowering my dosage to 350 IU EOD, I feel miles better, sexually as well. I think something about having steady state T levels made those spikes more noticeable, as opposed to when I used to inject once or twice a week. I suppose I could reintroduce anastrozole, but I've had such crappy luck with that stuff in the past that I really don't want to mess with it again.

Kinda sucks that I can't do the full HCG dosage (prescribed to maintain fertility), but on this protocol I consistently feel the best I've ever felt since starting TRT. Kind of hard to argue with that.

at15

question for you guys..say you are in the shower heated up, and your balls are just hanging there. Look down below is there a loose pouch of skin below your balls? My balls will not drop down to the bottom, seem to be sitting high. Forget how they were before trt, maybe getting delusional here.

TitoCris

question for you guys..say you are in the shower heated up, and your balls are just hanging there. Look down below is there a loose pouch of skin below your balls? My balls will not drop down to the bottom, seem to be sitting high. Forget how they were before trt, maybe getting delusional here.

It's common especially when taking a shower or swimming.

at15

It's common especially when taking a shower or swimming.
yup thats what i was thinking. hard to remember everything but i never seem to notice size changes, pre trt, trt, w/hcg, w/o hcg. probably gonna drop it, dont see the point anymore. seems to promote anxiety issues. i will keep it as a tool in the tool bag with intermittent use.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me