Some gut microbes can help increase muscle

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

"Our study with participants of a large-scale health check-up revealed that Blautia and Bifidobacterium were positively correlated with appendicular skeletal muscle mass ASM/body weight BW only in men. In addition, Eisenbergiella was positively correlated with ASM/BW only in women. The relationship of ASM/BW with Blautia, Bifidobacterium and Eisenbergiella has not been shown in previous studies. These gut microbial genera may help increase skeletal muscle mass. ASM/BW may clarify the relationship between gut microbiota and skeletal muscle mass without being affected by overweight or body fat mass, even in individuals with obesity or excess body fat mass."

"The gut microbial genera and composition associated with ASM/BW differed between men and women [47,48], and sex hormones are considered major determinants of the composition of the gut microbiota [49]. Sex hormones also contribute to differences in muscle synthesis and fat distribution between men and women [50]. The sex difference in the association between gut microbial genera and ASM/BW might be explained by adjusting for confounders, such as sex hormones."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

Nelson, I wonder what we can eat to increase these microbiota.

I learned from a July 2021 Stanford study that fermented foods lower inflammation a lot when consumed as part of ones diet, due to bacteria inside the food. More so than fiber rich foods.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me