some advice for wife needed, is HRT in pre-menopausal woman advised?

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

wife is 37, but both mother and older sister got into menopause by 38. Personally I am with Defy and trying to convince here to give it a try. She was talking about some integrative health care doc, but I am not sure if playing around with anything but real hormones makes sense. her libido is a bit on the low side (although she does not refuse ever). will HRT help with libido as well as with fat loss (combined with diet/exercise ofc)? what about mood. once HRT is started, is stopping as difficult as for a men? what does a typical HRT for woman entail? Test, progesterone + estradiol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

Same thing applies to women as men: LAB work first! And an MD with extensive experience treating women. Can't think of any in that category prescribing anything other than BHRT. Good suggestion from Nelson.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
what is the cost of test cream? i know injections are cheaper but she does not want to do it
I think it is $72 for a 30 ml bottle of 15 mg/ml cream, and she is using two clicks (0.5 ml) daily, so that would be $36 a month. I am thinking that one click of 30 mg/ml cream would deliver the same testosterone at half the cost though -- it would take 4 months to get through a bottle at one click daily.

t_spacemonkey

My wife was premenopausal at 64 and her doctor put her on progesterone + estradiol.
Her libido has taken a jump to the point I'm having a difficult time keeping up with her. We're in a kind of second honeymoon season.
thats encouraging that fun doesnt end as you get older

VacationMan

This getting older business isn't for sissies!

My wife was doing the pellets, but they didn't last as long as they should have (metabolized quickly). She was good for about a month on the pellets, then they started wearing off. Besides that, she didn't like the scars on her back side. I'm a Defy patient, so referred her in. She's now taking T shots with me (we synch up together). Much, much, MUCH better - and far easier to adjust dose. She's also taking progesterone (her PCP prescribes it) and estrogen cream (thru Empower). It's made a world of difference <giggity-giggity>.

MarcoFL

My wife 59 now has been on T injections for two years very easy to maintain steady state. She is on full HRT and taking 2.5mg of T 2X per week for 5mg total. she responded very well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me