So I tried daily injections...

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

Having tried many different protocols, I felt like I had to give dailies a try. My approach to this is that I plan to do this for life so might as well try it all and see what works best for me. I’ve spent enough time here reading about how dailies do/do not work for people so was prepared to be surprised.

I simply took my weekly dose from my E3.5D protocol and split it up into dailies.

Results (relative to E3.5D): SHBG down, HCT down, TT/FT down, and interestingly, E2 higher than it has ever been on any protocol.

Haven’t felt my best on this protocol either. 8+ weeks in.

I’m glad I tried it, but don’t think dailies are for me.

E3.5D injections or 2x/day cream seem to be where my body works best and I’ll be switching back to one of those protocols.

Not sharing this as if I have made any sort of discovery that is applicable to anyone else. I just appreciate it when people share the results of their own little experiments and figured I’d return the favor by sharing mine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Having tried many different protocols, I felt like I had to give dailies a try. My approach to this is that I plan to do this for life so might as well try it all and see what works best for me. I’ve spent enough time here reading about how dailies do/do not work for people so was prepared to be surprised.

I simply took my weekly dose from my E3.5D protocol and split it up into dailies.

Results (relative to E3.5D): SHBG down, HCT down, TT/FT down, and interestingly, E2 higher than it has ever been on any protocol.

E3.5D injections or 2x/day cream seem to be where my body works best and I’ll be switching back to one of those protocols.

Not sharing this as if I have made any sort of discovery that is applicable to anyone else. I just appreciate it when people share the results of their own little experiments and figured I’d return the favor by sharing mine.
Usually when someone goes to daily injections. They have to lower their weekly dose. A good starting dose is 16 mg of testosterone. What was your daily injection dose.

S1W

Usually when someone goes to daily injections. They have to lower their weekly dose. A good starting dose is 16 mg of testosterone. What was your daily injection dose.

17mg. I had heard that as well, but I feel like if I were to remain on dailies I would actually want to increase my total weekly dose.

Vince

Super Moderator
My protocol for the last 6 months, 18 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, pregnenolone 10 mg and dhea 25 mg daily. No AI.

Testosterone, Serum 1165 Reference Range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 30.0 Reference Range: 6.6-18.1 pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive 24.2 Reference Range: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL
SHBG 55.0 Reference Range: 19.3-76.4 nmol/L
Hematocrit 48.1 Reference Range: 37.5-51.0 %
DHEA-Sulfate 365.6 Reference Range: 48.9-344.2 ug/dL
Albumin 4.2 Reference Range: 3.6-4.8 g/dL

One comment, I have not had to donated blood for a few years.

Gman86

Would of thought free T might of gone up if SHBG decreased. Same with TRT Reznor

CROM

How much did your SHBG go down? Mine is 9 and would love to raise it. I do EOD injections. Heck maybe once per week would be better? Maybe it would mean less side effects.

Pringle

Yes, definitely. I didn’t exactly enjoy pinning every day and it seems to offer no benefit for me...so why not go back to something that I know works better?
Same here. I tried dailies for 6 months. I felt so flat emotionally. My E2 actually went up, my HCT remained unchanged.....no reason to pin everyday. I feel my best on E3.5D and that’s it for me. Just no real benefit for me to go through the routine daily.

antelopers

Same here. I tried dailies for 6 months. I felt so flat emotionally. My E2 actually went up, my HCT remained unchanged.....no reason to pin everyday. I feel my best on E3.5D and that’s it for me. Just no real benefit for me to go through the routine daily.
Did you reduce dosage when you switched to daily shots?

Appassionato

Dailies lowered my SHBG (28 to 14) and raised E2 as well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who experienced that. Someone thought the lab made a mistake with my E2 levels, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I guess you were injecting cypionate or enanthate, right?

As discussed on T nation extensively, the pharmacokinetics of long esters should be persuasive enough to avoid daily injections with these esters, but still some people feel better on daily and experience lower aromatization. It's really confusing.

Yet I think that in your case was because your daily dose was too high, leading to an excessive aromatization.

I did lab tests both at through and peak on the same bi-weekly protocol and saw a difference of 10 units regarding SHBG, lower at peak and higher at through.
My theory is that when there's too much testosterone in the body, more SHBG is "busy" trying to neutralise the excess and so the blood test will show you a lower value. But that's just thinking out loud, I don't really know how the SHBG bounding process works.

Last edited:

Pringle

Did you reduce dosage when you switched to daily shots?

Yes, I was at 50mg E3.5 days and started @ 12mg daily.....that landed my total T almost identical. 830-850total T, SHBG 25-30, Free T 25-30. 84mg(daily 12mg)week gave me steady state comparable to trough on 50mg E3.5D. The last 8 weeks on dailies I also raised the dose to 14mg just as a trial and really felt the same....very flat. My body seems to respond better to the peak and valley of injection and trough of twice week.

Systemlord

I didn’t exactly enjoy pinning every day
I thought this was the reason, it usually is and it's easier to decide to stop for this reason even though you didn't really play around with the dosing. Actually you should have lowered the dosage and by not doing so one could argue this is the same as increasing the dosage.

When I went from an EOD to a daily, I didn't lower the dosage nearly enough. In the I ended up lowering the dosage -31mg (80->49mg).

S1W

I thought this was the reason, it usually is and it's easier to decide to stop for this reason even though you didn't really play around with the dosing. Actually you should have lowered the dosage and by not doing so one could argue this is the same as increasing the dosage.

When I went from an EOD to a daily, I didn't lower the dosage nearly enough. In the I ended up lowering the dosage -31mg (80->49mg).

I went to dailies for a few key reasons:

1. Some guys say they just feel better on dailies.

2. To try to reduce E2

3. To see if I could “get more while using less T”

None of those things happened and in fact the opposite occurred. I do not believe I had room to lower my dose...my TT/FT levels were way down I definitely felt it. And E2 both as an absolute number and as it relates to TT/FT was way up. And I just overall felt worse than I have on any other TRT protocol.

These are the reasons I’m giving up on dailies. Not because of pinning every day, which although is inconvenient at times, is not so inconvenient that I wouldn’t continue doing it if I felt that dailies resulted in an overall improvement.

I know dailies work well for some people. You do you. Dailies are not for me.

Last edited:

antelopers

Yes, I was at 50mg E3.5 days and started @ 12mg daily.....that landed my total T almost identical. 830-850total T, SHBG 25-30, Free T 25-30. 84mg(daily 12mg)week gave me steady state comparable to trough on 50mg E3.5D. The last 8 weeks on dailies I also raised the dose to 14mg just as a trial and really felt the same....very flat. My body seems to respond better to the peak and valley of injection and trough of twice week.
I know what you mean, I feel better with larger injections as well, but not as even. When I dose frequently, I feel consistent, but not good.

Tokumei

The only way i can see dailes being successful is if the dose is soo small that it releases and peaks within the day allowing a slight fluctuation (ideally 30%) But even then the ester may not allow for enough fluctuation with dailies no matter how small the dose.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Vince, personally I have to disagree with the 16mg recommendation. I am on 24mg QOD and this is my sweet spot. So if I go to daily and should lower my dose, that means 11mg or less.

If I go to 16mg daily that is a huge increase that will wreck havoc on my HCT and E2.

The dose needs to be established on an individual basis. What is your starting point? Do you take 200mg/week or 70 mg/week, are you doing Q7D or Q3.5D or Q3D or QOD?

It just ain't that simple to start on an arbitrary number.

And BTW, I also tried daily for a while. Baseline E2 was higher and I was more symptomatic. No thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me