Slowing getting my Testosterone down

Buy Lab Tests Online

XXY47

I have been consulting with Dr. Brown's office in Edmonton for about a year now and it still seems my Testosterone is very high. However, it seems they are not checking all the components again and I am not sure they know what is happening. I feel fine and do not have any extra acne, or brain fog. What I have found is my ability to build muscle has completely dropped off even though I have dropped about 153 lbs in weight. So I do not know if this is a result of having my testosterone dropped to 0.8 ml once a week of cypionate (1000mg/10 ml). I have posted my most recent bloodwork.

2021-03-22_13-09-44.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I have been consulting with Dr. Brown's office in Edmonton for about a year now and it still seems my Testosterone is very high. However, it seems they are not checking all the components again and I am not sure they know what is happening. I feel fine and do not have any extra acne, or brain fog. What I have found is my ability to build muscle has completely dropped off even though I have dropped about 153 lbs in weight. So I do not know if this is a result of having my testosterone dropped to 0.8 ml once a week of cypionate (1000mg/10 ml). I have posted my most recent bloodwork.

View attachment 13428

You must be injecting Depo-Testosterone (TC) as it only comes in 100 mg/mL strength in Canada?

When were labs drawn as it is hard to believe that you are hitting >52 nmol/L (1500 ng/dL) unless it is your peak and even then would still be an absurdly high level for 80 mg esterified T?

What is your SHBG and seeing as your TT is absurdly high then it is a given that your FT would be through the roof.

As you should know from my replies in your previous threads that although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

You can clearly see that your e2 is through the roof mind although it was tested using the standard immunoassay regardless it would be very high with a TT >1500 which would have your FT very high!

Where does your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit sit?

You need to look into ferritin/iron as your ferritin is very high.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me