Should I continue with Sermorelin?

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

Under Defy's supervision, I'm taking a bunch of things for a muscle wasting disease -- T, HCG, Nandrolone, etc -- along with sermorelin. The problem with sermorelin is that its cost *by far* surpasses everything else on my protocol. By far! And, iirc, results can't be expected for three to six months, at a cost of around of around $450 to $900, in addition to everything else.
Okay, so I have a good bit of belly fat, which I might get rid of with S, but the rest of me is skinny as a rail and can't get no more leaner.
So, I'm curious about what you guys might do in my position. I think I've read that lots of people aren't that impressed with S. Anyone here feel that way?
btw / if i thought S would be beneficial to my muscle-wasting issue, I'd keep taking it no matter what, but i'm not sure if that's the case.
suppose i ought to call defy before my stuff runs out in a day or two. hmmm. maybe i will.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
That was number one to me when I looked in to it, the monthly costs were outrageous. Too me. I ended up using some peptides on the grey market for about 3 months and I saw no reason to keep using them, things like Ipamorelin, GHRP2/6.

masfield

thanks for sharing your opinion, vince. i've also been thinking about mk-677, which i happen to have an unused vial of ..... and is much less expensive than S.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I've been getting my Sermorelin from Blue Sky Peptides. Yes, it is a Research Peptide Site but I've been running it for more then 1.5 years and my IGF-1 panels are always high and I get all the subjective results.

They sell a 5 mg vial and you can get it around $30 a vial when they run their 40% discount promotions.

Might want to look into it fellows...I love the stuff!

masfield

and i'd love them too if their business practices didn't seem ... odd. big banner on front page hawking 50% off if you use select payment options. awesome! i've got every credit card known to man. put 6 5mg vials in my cart, get the fine fine price of 30mg for 107.85 and now i'm licking my chops at the big big savings about to come my way. so i click on over to the 'complete your order page" and what do i find there? the following:

"We are currently in the testing phase of our new credit card processing account, so at this time we are temporarily not accepting credit card payments. However we thought this would be an amazing opportunity to offer our awesome customers even bigger savings durring this time. Save 50% off your entire order* with promo code: 50off
We apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused you. Thank you for your continued support! BSP"

Instead, they want you to send em a check or money order or to give em your bank transfer info or to use something called quickpay. i mean, no paypal? can they be serious?
and so as not to tick off their potential customers, you'd think the front-page banner would say, no credit cards at this time but there are other options. nope. they don't do that 'cause then people would just leave the site. so they do this, with the same result, i'd imagine.

i dunno, gene. i hate to pass up a good deal. how are you paying these cats?

Pharmaceutical companies have been (and will continue to) go after these peptide sites as they own rights to some of these "research peptides". For example, Palatin Technologies is currently in clinical phase testing for FDA approval of PT-141 (Bremelanotide). One likely way for pharmaceutical companies to strike back against these peptide sites is by limiting their ability to get paid! May or may not be the case here, but there will certainly be much more heat and scrutiny of the peptide sites as time goes and some of these peptides get closer to (possible) FDA approval.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me