should I be concerned

Buy Lab Tests Online

hfbjr

Hello everyone.i hope your weekend was,awesome.i got a question.as some might know from previous posts,I suffer from some pre existing gyno.i had my consultation and my prescription of 160 mg once a week should be here on monday.im nervous,rather scared,that once a week injections without no ai is gonna further aggravate my condition.
The reason for no ai is that my labs say my estrogen is low.but something is going on to cause the gyno. I'm afraid once my levels go up,so will new problems with whatever is causing it.

Is it possible that since my t is low,that I can still have gyno even if estrogen is too?

Please help a fellow out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hfbgr -

I think I recall reading/signing your note coming through our chart system after your consult with Dr Crisler.

If it is the one I'm thinking of, I believe Dr Crisler is very astutely checking your prolactin and IGF-1 on your first follow-up labs...which are two other hormones that can sometimes cause gynecomastia aside from estradiol. Twice weekly injections would indeed be something to discuss with him, but I would do just that before making any changes - discuss it with him. Low E2 levels now doesn't mean you've always had low E2 levels. Some guys, in fact, have pre-existing gyno dating all the way from puberty.

To hfbgr, I have two words of advice:

Dude - relax!

You are in good hands with a custom protocol and testing plan backed by appropriate lab work designed by well respected, bona fide experts. That's a mouthful but it sure doesn't get any better than that.

No one here knows your medical history and not one of us - not one - would suggest that your beginning protocol with Defy is suspect.

hfbjr

Thank you guys for the responses.i didn't mean no harm,I'm just always worrying about my gyno becoming a big issue.

Thank you doctor saya.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching