Shortages of HIV meds?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JerryMc

Has anyone else experienced a shortage of ritonivir and darunavir lately?
My pharmacy (Kaiser) had absolutely none, so I had to go on a 7 day drug "holiday" because of it, only to discover that some were studying their use against COVID-19.
Kaiser told me their distributor was having trouble getting them (ritonivir is made in India; darunavir is made in Puerto Rico) so they only got 14 days worth for me.

According to Johnson & Johnson, darunavir does Not work against the SARS-Cov2 virus.
J&J

My guess is these 2 drugs are being sold on the black market...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hey Jerry

We have not heard of any shortages in my poz network. Can you ask to be switched to an integrase regimen, or this new non-nuke that is not showing fat gains?

"Weight Gain and ART
Large cohorts, followed by analyses of randomized controlled trials, have demonstrated fairly consistent risk factors for excessive weight gain on ART including female sex, black race, older age, and first-line therapy vs suppressed switch. Integrase inhibitors, particularly second-generation dolutegravir (DTG) and bictegravir, and tenofovir alafenamide (TAF) have been most associated with weight gain, whereas tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF) appears relatively protective. Similarly, the lower rates of weight gain in first-line trials of the NNRTI doravirine make it an obvious candidate for scrutiny. "

JerryMc

Hey Jerry

We have not heard of any shortages in my poz network. Can you ask to be switched to an integrase regimen, or this new non-nuke that is not showing fat gains?

"Weight Gain and ART
Large cohorts, followed by analyses of randomized controlled trials, have demonstrated fairly consistent risk factors for excessive weight gain on ART including female sex, black race, older age, and first-line therapy vs suppressed switch. Integrase inhibitors, particularly second-generation dolutegravir (DTG) and bictegravir, and tenofovir alafenamide (TAF) have been most associated with weight gain, whereas tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF) appears relatively protective. Similarly, the lower rates of weight gain in first-line trials of the NNRTI doravirine make it an obvious candidate for scrutiny. "

My Dr. said that I'm pretty much resistant to everything else, according to my last geno/pheno test. (33+ yrs. of hiv meds. did that. haha)
My current reg. is below and I'm undetectable:

Prezista
Norvir
Intelence
Tivicay (recently switched to this from Isentress last yr.)

Nice to hear from you!

sammmy

It is best to stick to HIV regimen that works, than trying all the latest. Darunavir/ritonavir can be substituted with Prezcobix (Darunavir/Cobicistat) which may be more available.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me