Semaglutide Reconstitution and dosing

Whatuserme

New Member
What is the proper amount of bacteriostatic water for a 5mg vial? And how much do you inject?

I saw one person that said 3mg of water to 3mg of semaglutide but another person said they did 2mg of water to 5mg of semaglutide. Both seemed to say take .25mcg but isn’t that different amounts?
 
When I first started with sema, I struggled with the reconstitution math too, it’s way less straightforward than tirzepatide. For a 5mg vial, I’d go with 2ml of bac water to keep the math simple: each 10 units on a 100-unit insulin syringe would then be 0.25mg. Side effects hit me harder when I rushed the titration, so take it slow. Just my experience though, definitely worth double-checking with your source.
 
What is the proper amount of bacteriostatic water for a 5mg vial? And how much do you inject?

I saw one person that said 3mg of water to 3mg of semaglutide but another person said they did 2mg of water to 5mg of semaglutide. Both seemed to say take .25mcg but isn’t that different amounts?
where are you getting it please? has anyone used medsbase peptides with any luck? Im worried it wont be any good or worse, damaging
 

ExcelMale Newsletter Signup

Online statistics

Members online
3
Guests online
907
Total visitors
910

Latest posts

Members online

Beyond Testosterone Podcast

Back
Top