See what you guys think would be best with these results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fondrenaline

Hey guys, I'm currently not on TRT but I feel like I need it...due to symptoms such as low energy/drive, mental clarity, mild anxiety and depression, low libido, and just over all feeling like crap.
I'm 28, moderately active job, go to gym 2-3 times weekly, 5'10" 190lbs and not on any medication.

So, I face a couple challenges here.
My wife is a Nurse Practitioner, who seems to think my test levels are normal, despite them being low from everything I have read. Could anyone point me in the right direction to some articles?
Also, every doctor that I bring my levels up with doesnt even give TRT a thought, due to my age.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190916-121038_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190916-121038_Drive.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_20190916-121045_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190916-121045_Drive.jpg
    899.5 KB · Views: 116
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Wifey's attitude is what's wrong with medicine :)

May be retest, very early in the AM, TT is the determining factor, a place like Defy may be willing to treat you outside the mainstream GP's. You have abysmal Free T and that's more likely the root cause of most problems, curiously your Sens E2 is subterranean...that's unusual, kind of.

I think Thyroid looks out there are a few tests there that are missing and others by a different name. If you want to relook Thyroid, and I think you should we recommend these 5:

TSH
Free T4
Free T3
Reverse T3
Antibodies (both types)

Im most interested in Free T3 and Reverse T3

Fondrenaline

Hey guys, I'm currently not on TRT but I feel like I need it...due to symptoms such as low energy/drive, mental clarity, mild anxiety and depression, low libido, and just over all feeling like crap.
I'm 28, moderately active job, go to gym 2-3 times weekly, 5'10" 190lbs and not on any medication.

So, I face a couple challenges here.
My wife is a Nurse Practitioner, who seems to think my test levels are normal, despite them being low from everything I have read. Could anyone point me in the right direction to some articles?
Also, every doctor that I bring my levels up with doesnt even give TRT a thought, due to my age.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190917-200453_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917-200453_Chrome.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20190917-200458_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917-200458_Chrome.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20190917-200507_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917-200507_Chrome.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20190917-200512_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917-200512_Chrome.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 79

fifty

I don't think your wife is going to be too keen on internet articles. That may be your biggest challenge. Either way I would look to natural methods first.

See the good page at:
Increase Testosterone

Discussion forums here are way better though.

cigpk

Here’s my experience as another guy who is also 28, about to turn 29. Take it or leave it. It’s a very big decision and one that I often think about in terms of whether or not I made the right decision. Do you research and speak with a knowledgeable TRT doctor before you commit to anything IMO.

About 4 years ago, I was 24 almost 25 years old and had been sober for 7 months and living very healthy, exercising and lifting weights, everything.

I had symptoms of fatigue, Erectile dysfunction (for really my entire 20s), insomnia, anxiety, depression, etc. I randomly had my GP pull my T levels when I was getting a vaccination or something.

My levels were pulled a few hours later than yours so they would probably be a little higher around 8 or 9 am but it wouldn’t have changed my decision.

My total T was 159 (348-1197)
Free T was 4 (9-26)
E2 was 10 (7-42)

She drew cortisol and some other things and she pretty much recommended a trial with testosterone right away. If I didn’t feel better at 6 months or so, we would go off and try something else. Worse case scenario, my levels would return to the numbers you see above.

I started testosterone and hcg (fertility preservation drug on trt) and within 3 or 4 months I felt like a new person. I was able to come off all depression medications, my anxiety was gone, I performed in the bedroom like any other healthy male in their mid 20s.

About 2.5 years later a doc got in my ear about it destroying my fertility so I had a semen analysis done and my numbers were great, above average. She still pushed for me to get off TRT because she was convinced i would have a stroke and she scared me honestly.

I came off and tried a “HPTA restart” which is essentially a way to restart natural testosterone production with a medication called Clomid.

Eventually I came off all medications per the protocol and my test levels began dropping again. Less than a month later my test had dropped to 400s and free t was about 6. I decided to wait it out and continued to feel worse. Depression and anxiety returned, fatigue was terrible so I couldn’t even work out. and I decided to go back on T.

I have been back on about 8 months with a knowledgeable doctor. We keep my levels within range, not above, just because that’s what we’ve decided is the best step forward.

This will not be everyone’s experience but mine is that TRT made me feel healthy again. Not like Superman and not like a crazy sex fiend, just normal. I plan to stay on it for now and when I try to have kids in a few years, I’ll see if I need to come off and go from there.

Some things haven’t been fixed by TRT such as my insomnia which I’ve had since I was a teen. I also sweat a lot. But overall, I believe it was the right decision for me. Some people go on TRT and feel worse while others try it and don’t feel any different at all. But for some, like myself, it was helpful for all of the classic low T symptoms.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me