Recommendations for doctor online or in NYC area...

Buy Lab Tests Online

MarkTRT

Hey guys,
Looking to get a second opinion from a doc on my current regimen, trying to eliminate the ridiculous puffy face/neck that's still plaguing me 4 months in. My current doc is reasonably good but he seems unconcerned about my concerns. He just tells me "If you are concerned about the side effects, drop your dose." Subsequently, I've gone from one IM injection of test cyp 160mg to twice weekly injections of 60mg. No change.
Would love your recommendations for docs I can consult with online or in the NYC/North Jersey area.
Thanks!
Mark

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My current doc is reasonably good but he seems unconcerned about my concerns. He just tells me "If you are concerned about the side effects, drop your dose."
It sounds like what he saying is, he will write the prescription but that’s it and as far as troubleshooting the problem I can’t help you.

Do you have any recent thyroid testing?

MarkTRT

It sounds like what he saying is, he will write the prescription but that’s it and as far as troubleshooting the problem I can’t help you.

Do you have any recent thyroid testing?
Yup. I asked him about switching to test enanthate (as some report no puffiness on that) but he said "enanthate is a long acting". Not sure what that means? I do have recent thyroid testing (attached).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 1.01.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 1.01.21 PM.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 30

Systemlord

Yup. I asked him about switching to test enanthate (as some report no puffiness on that) but he said "enanthate is a long acting".
Bodybuilders typically report less fluid retention on enanthate versus cypionate because of the half-life difference.

A doctor that thinks he knows everything can’t learn anything new.

This thyroid testing was done in May, before you went on TRT or possibly at the start of treatment. So if your thyroid was on the brink (TSH 3.5), you would expect the problems to be amplified after starting TRT.

Years ago, I had a girlfriend with hypothyroidism, and her face was puffy and neck swollen.

Last edited:

MarkTRT

Bodybuilders typically report less fluid retention on enanthate versus cypionate because of the half-life difference.

A doctor that thinks he knows everything can’t learn anything new.

This thyroid testing was done in May, before you went on TRT or possibly at the start of treatment. So if your thyroid was on the brink (TSH 3.5), you would expect the problems to be amplified after starting TRT.

Years ago, I had a girlfriend with hypothyroidism, and her face was puffy and neck swollen.
Thanks for this. This test is from 8/29 actually - I think you may have been looking at the far right column which is the previous test results from May.

MarkTRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching