Recommdations for a low cost decent tablet?

Buy Lab Tests Online
HI
i am looking into a tablet to have some internet surfing capability with ease after shoulder surgery.. wondering if anyone can recommend something pretty inexpensive like under $150? something light with a decent battery life and decent screen..

since i am not familiar with these tablets i am not sure what all they can do. it might be nice to be able to upload and see images as well at some point..but not a priority, just wanting a way to stay connect from the recliner while i recover.

thanks!~

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Brooksy,
I have tried and tested just about every tablet on the market and I can tell you from countless hours that nobody... and I mean nobody compares to apple, when it comes to an easy to use consumption device. If you were looking to do work from your recliner than I would recommend a windows based tablet. My recommendation would be to put up the additional money if you can and buy an iPod mini from craigslist or eBay. You will be very happy..

If money is a constraint then the cheapest tablet I would even consider is a Google Nexus. I wouldn’t use any other knock off tablet running android software. It is too immature and unstable, IMO and the only reason I would consider a Nexus is for Google's support.

i ended up getting a kindle fire hdx yesterday on the amazon cyber monday.. it was $50 off.. it was a tough decision but a bit cheaper than the nexus. we'll see how it goes.
thanks for the ideas though..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching