Quick intro

Buy Lab Tests Online
I just wanted to say brief hello to everyone on the forum. I've been reading off and on for the past couple of weeks and decided to become an official member. There's a ton of great well-researched information on here. Not to mention all of the anecdotal info from the informed members.

I feel like I'm in kindergarten listening to high schoolers when everyone is discussing labs, levels, meds, etc. I began my journey back in September with a simple visit to the urologist with the typical complaints. I had been dealing with the fatigue and weight gain after having an exposure to black mold in my office. I wound up having chronic sinusitis with a swollen face, loss of sense of smell, weight gain, and depression. I did have the comprehensive sinus surgery and can now breathe like never before. I am also feeling better since I've been on the T, but I've had to make adjustments which I can detail later.

This is just a brief intro. I'll be happy to give more info and/or will elaborate more a little later.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sorry I had to break it up into another section. My history of labs is spotted at best between being seen with the VA and by my private FP. I was curious a couple of years ago when I was 41 and had my T tested by the VA. The total was 625ng/dL (250-1000) and the free was 76.9 pg/mL (35.0-155.0). After the infection and subsequent surgery the total had dropped to approx. 300. I don't have access to all the older labs at the moment. The issues I've had are lack of correct and appropriate labs to have ordered by my providers, thus I'd been flailing around aimlessly. The urologist at least initiated treatment for me and put me on 300mg q2wks. I did that treatment for 6 months. I'll get copies of my labs to show where I was after that. Needless to say, I felt tons better, but had issues with face flushing, shortness of breath, and new onset cystic acne. After reading your recommendations and those of others, I went to q4d 75gm subq injections and seem to be much more mellow.

The urologist I had only seen one time just medically retired, so my wife and I are both going to see Dr. Bawa in Destin, FL since he's in our insurance plan. If it doesn't work out then we'll both try Defy. I just want to make sure I have someone who is somewhat literate on the subject and get me to where I want to be overall. I'll keep you posted as to the results once we meet with him in 3 weeks.

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Like so many other members, you’ve found that VA care - at least in this field - is shameful. Your initialmprotocl was as outdated as it comes, and doomed to fail. Absent your SHBG levels, it’s really hard to offer a thought on your current protocol, but you noted that you are feeling better: that’s certainly the most important important point you could make.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me