Question on draw times

Buy Lab Tests Online

2sun

Current Dr protocol is 200mg cyp weekly with 2.5mg letrozole every other week, which i take half with each pin. im pinning .5ml e3.5d. I feel pretty good on my off week from letro and kind of crappy and on edge during my week on.. Just had my Total and free checked at discounted labs. 1112 & 26.7. im at 6wks trt right now. Should I have my blood tests done during my week on or off letro?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Current Dr protocol is 200mg cyp weekly with 2.5mg letrozole every other week, which i take half with each pin. im pinning .5ml e3.5d. I feel pretty good on my off week from letro and kind of crappy and on edge during my week on.. Just had my Total and free checked at discounted labs. 1112 & 26.7. im at 6wks trt right now. Should I have my blood tests done during my week on or off letro?

Right before you inject and take your AI.

Wait, what? This is hard to understand. Answering these questions will help people to give better input.

Why are you taking letrozole every other week? 2.5mg at once? That will absolutely crash your E2 to almost nothing.

You only had total and free ran? Post the reference ranges.

When was this drawn relative to injection?

The best time to get blood work would be at day of injection but before injecting, in your case I'd get blood work on the week with letrozole and the week without.

2sun

I take 1/2 of a 2.5mg tablet on Monday am and Thursday pm every other week.

Total 1112 348-1197
Free 26.7 6.8-21.5

Draw was done before my Thursday injection.

My doc doesn't want to run full labs until February so I went through discounted labs to just check T. I have the lab slip so I think I'll go get them next week.

Thank you for your input

I take 1/2 of a 2.5mg tablet on Monday am and Thursday pm every other week.

Total 1112 348-1197
Free 26.7 6.8-21.5

Draw was done before my Thursday injection.

My doc doesn't want to run full labs until February so I went through discounted labs to just check T. I have the lab slip so I think I'll go get them next week.

Thank you for your input

Now you take AI E3.5D? I thought it was every other week? What about the testosterone?

Get E2 checked. Seriously. You most likely crashed E2.

2sun

I take AI every other week with my injections.

Week 1
Monday am 100mg test cyp
Thursday pm 100mg test cyp

Week 2
Monday am 100mg test cyp and 1/2 of 2.5mg of letrozole
Thursday pm 100mg test cyp and 1/2 of 2.5mg of letrozole

Week 3 same as week 1

And so on..

I feel ok on my week without AI and crappy and moody on the week with AI

I take AI every other week with my injections.

Week 1
Monday am 100mg test cyp
Thursday pm 100mg test cyp

Week 2
Monday am 100mg test cyp and 1/2 of 2.5mg of letrozole
Thursday pm 100mg test cyp and 1/2 of 2.5mg of letrozole

Week 3 same as week 1

And so on..

I feel ok on my week without AI and crappy and moody on the week with AI

Yeah I bet. I'd feel like shit too if I took that much letro. Get total, free and sensitive E2 on letro week thursday morning. I bet E2 is near nothing.

Weasel

Letro is strong stuff. 1.25mg 3.5D is not going to be good.

The real question should be, What kind of Doc would do this to someone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me