Currently
*240mg cyp. weekly*
0.5 mg anastrozole weekly
I also take meds for high bp.
Donate dubble red every 4 months
*Total T 380 Free T 11*

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JQ88

At 42mg daily my H/H came back 46. I love donating every three months. Many benefits and you’re saving lives.

My TT cane back at 1380.

E2 24.

Prolactin 4.

SHBG 18.

I feel great.

Since labs I have dropped to 36mg daily and backed off AI even more.

I love injecting daily with a 30g insulin syringe can barely feel it... part of my daily routine. So much easier to track e2. Very steady levels. As steady as can be. Great for low shbg guys.

DAILY!!!!

rfhowell68

I've been on TRT for over a year. Injections were weekly and Testing and increases were about every 3 months.

Cyp mg
Total T / Free T

280 / 8 Base line testing TRT Feb. 2017

140 mg Starting injections
280 / 7 Felt worse then no TRT after 3 months

180 mg First increase
450 / 11 Felt the same as before TRT

220 mg
625 /15 Felt better

240 mg
380 / 11 Feeling great the last 3 or 4 months on the 240, but with the blood work coming back just last week low my doctor wants to know if I wish to increase. I'm thinking of splitting the dose and injecting twice a week.

roadglide

You can be either lucky or donate blood regularly. Those are the only ways to keep hematocrit down at high dosages. Some reports of grapefruit, losartan helping. But I wouldn’t count on these. Making sure you don’t supplement with iron and tons of vit b12 / C may help as well.

Are you saying do or don't take B12 and C?

Thanks!

I've been on TRT for over a year. Injections were weekly and Testing and increases were about every 3 months.

Cyp mg
Total T / Free T

280 / 8 Base line testing TRT Feb. 2017

140 mg Starting injections
280 / 7 Felt worse then no TRT after 3 months

180 mg First increase
450 / 11 Felt the same as before TRT

220 mg
625 /15 Felt better

240 mg
380 / 11 Feeling great the last 3 or 4 months on the 240, but with the blood work coming back just last week low my doctor wants to know if I wish to increase. I'm thinking of splitting the dose and injecting twice a week.

Id like to see you make a thread with your own case for discussion as you have some odd numbers there for how much Cyp you're using; low SHBG.

WillHouston

Not sure that you can label something a "high dose" if it's more than what you personally are prescribed. What's high for you may not be high for someone else. Hormone balancing and optimization isn't a cookie cutter approach. Some prescribers tend to "treat the labs" while other prescribers will focus more upon "treating the patient" and how they respond to various therapies.

warrior1

Awesome post Saul. That’s one of my concerns as well as far as people abusing test and the fda cracking down on the folks that treat in a responsible manner.
10yrs of HRT, and 100mg every 5 days puts me at 600 trough and 800,900 normal. 500iu of HCG @ 7 days. No sides, hemo is steady at 50 every blood test. Doc is fine with that.

Bishop

Wanted to reply with my experience as this thread is very interesting. I’ve been on TRT around 2 years now. I started at 200mg a weekly split dosing. This put me around 1300 in the trough and Free about 37 with a top lab of 21. I felt great at first but started to feel worse and worse. What I noticed was was I would feel the best around my trough.

Over time working with my doc we have lowered the dosage down to about 100mg every 8 days. This has me around 800 on average and around high end of free (21). I feel much better.

I’ve never had any sides except an increase to the high end of Hcrit.

I was shocked that on the Supra levels of test that I felt sluggish with a low libido. My estrogen has stayed perfect the whole time but it was non-existent before starting TRT.

glycomann

The one thing that strikes me as odd regarding my situation is, whenever I’ve tried to stop trt, which has been 4 times, around days 10-13 I get a short span of feeling amazing in every aspect. It doesn’t matter whether my last dose was 120mg, 100mg or 80mg. I mean every symptom is gone and I have libido thru this short lived window. This without a doubt, is nearing the lowest levels each time. Maybe everyone experiences this, not really sure. I’ve did large doses all the way up to 200mg weekly which put my levels on day 7 at 1920ng. There was nothing in any way good about the way I felt. Anything over 120mg starts to go south in a hurry. Another thing is this crap people say regarding the time to feel a dosage change, I can tell within two weeks of changing dose. I stayed at 160mg for several weeks last year, doing 80mg twice weekly and by week four I literally could barely get out of bed. There was no elevated E2 or any of the other crap you here. My theory is for some of us androgen overload is a real problem and hcg, arimidex, or any other anciallry drug isn’t going to fix it. The best I felt on TRT was the first 18 months or so doing Androgel 1.62. My insurance stopped paying, so I went to injectable. My levels on agel were only 600-650ng but I felt well. I tried compounded creams a couple times, but was unable to duplicate the results with agel. Maybe guys like me are a lost cause with TRT, bu I have to keep trying or live in the pits of hell with 150ng t levels. Quiet a spot to be in by any standards.
Judging from your numbers, and applying a little math, I would say a dose of 60-70 mg every 7-10 days would be your sweet spot. It may be better to split the dose to 30-35 mg 2x a week.

sh1973

Judging from your numbers, and applying a little math, I would say a dose of 60-70 mg every 7-10 days would be your sweet spot. It may be better to split the dose to 30-35 mg 2x a week.
Thats funny you say that, because I was planning on starting 60mg per week next week. One thing for sure I have learned is more absolutely is not better. I've read some stories over the years of guys doing 50-60mg per week and doing great, so I'm going to give it a try.

rfhowell68

Id like to see you make a thread with your own case for discussion as you have some odd numbers there for how much Cyp you're using; low SHBG.

We just increased my dose to 250 mg weekly. I'll have to wait 3 months, and do some more blood work to see what effect

If I did start a new thread, what would be the suggested topic?
"My High Dose"
"What's Your Thoughts On These Numbers?"

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale