Progesterone and some lab results

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevep

Question, What or how does Progesterone affect my hormones? I am looking over some of the lab work and this is the first time I seen this test. I don't have all the test back since I don't see the Estradiol Sensitive, Free Test results yet. My results seem like a mixed bag right now. I really thought my RBC would be lower since I donated a couple months ago.

I started HCG 3 months ago with Defy. These are some of the results ~90 days into it. Been on Test E for 2 years.

These are the out of range results.

Testosterone (.3ml Test E 200mg & .5ml HCG on Mondays & Thursdays)
787.36 H
Range: 205.00 - 781.00(ng/dL)

Progesterone
1.19 H
Range: 0.10 - 0.84(ng/mL)

Red Blood Cell Count (RBC) (Donated blood 3 months ago)
6.03 H
Range: 4.20 - 5.70 (M/mm3)

Hemoglobin (Hgb)
18.4 H
Range: 14.0 - 18.0(gm/dL)

Hematocrit (HCT)
54.7 H
Range: 42.2 - 53.8(%)

CO2
20 L
Range: 22 - 32(mEq/L)

DHEA Sulfate: (I list this since my labs in September was 83 - huge increase to normal range!)
Range: 35 - 430(ug/dL)

Hemoglobin A1C
Range: <5.7 (%)

HDL Cholesterol
29 L
Range: >39 (mg/dL)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

If you tend towards high RBC, you likely need to donate every 8 weeks or so regularly. One donation only lowers you in the short term.

stevep

If you tend towards high RBC, you likely need to donate every 8 weeks or so regularly. One donation only lowers you in the short term.

I was wondering about that. I think it has always been high, but no one paid attention until I started with Defy. This will be my first follow up since my initial consult.

If that is what it takes, I'll donate every couple months.

Question, What or how does Progesterone affect my hormones? I am looking over some of the lab work and this is the first time I seen this test. I don't have all the test back since I don't see the Estradiol Sensitive, Free Test results yet. My results seem like a mixed bag right now. I really thought my RBC would be lower since I donated a couple months ago.

I started HCG 3 months ago with Defy. These are some of the results ~90 days into it. Been on Test E for 2 years.

These are the out of range results.

Testosterone (.3ml Test E 200mg & .5ml HCG on Mondays & Thursdays)
787.36 H
Range: 205.00 - 781.00(ng/dL)

Progesterone
1.19 H
Range: 0.10 - 0.84(ng/mL)

Red Blood Cell Count (RBC) (Donated blood 3 months ago)
6.03 H
Range: 4.20 - 5.70 (M/mm3)

Hemoglobin (Hgb)
18.4 H
Range: 14.0 - 18.0(gm/dL)

Hematocrit (HCT)
54.7 H
Range: 42.2 - 53.8(%)

CO2
20 L
Range: 22 - 32(mEq/L)

DHEA Sulfate: (I list this since my labs in September was 83 - huge increase to normal range!)
Range: 35 - 430(ug/dL)

Hemoglobin A1C
Range: <5.7 (%)

HDL Cholesterol
29 L
Range: >39 (mg/dL)

Are these preliminary results? I assume you called defy to get them before all the labs are done?

Post the rest of the labs that you do have, no one really orders an HDL without a full lipid panel, or CO2 without a full CMP, ect.

I'm surprised no one else told you to donate blood, because that hematocrit is really high!

When was this taken relative to injection?

ERO

I was wondering about that. I think it has always been high, but no one paid attention until I started with Defy. This will be my first follow up since my initial consult.

If that is what it takes, I'll donate every couple months.

Some of us, myself included, just go to the Red Cross every 2 months and donate on schedule to keep RBC in check. It varies person to person.

ERO

I always thought the range went much higher; like 1,100 or in that neighborhood.

It depends upon the lab. *most" do show an upper limit of 1100 on Total T. This illustrates just one more issue when a doc says you are "in range" on any given result so you are good to go.

stevep

I inject on Monday's and Thursdays, and my lab work was on Tuesday.

Here are the labs that I got back. Still missing a couple.

CBC with Platelet and Differential.jpg
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel.jpg
Lipid.jpg
DHEA Sulfate.jpg
Estimated Average Glucose.jpg
Hemoglobin AIC.jpg
Testosterone.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men