product loss when pulling syringe from the vial

Buy Lab Tests Online
I get a spray, or jet, sometimes puddling on the top of my vials, of HcG and a peptide when I pull syringe after dosing. I'm not so stupid to not know that there's pressure in the vial and that's causing this but how do I avoid it? I'm loosing probably over the life of the vial, 1 dose, if not more.

I pull the plunger back to the dose I need, in this case no more than 100iu for hcg, and tick mark 5 for the peptide, and insert the needle. Upend the vial, push the air which is quite small amount of air, draw the medication. Turn vial back upright, remove syringe = jet of "juice" streams out the top.

What am I doing wrong on my technique?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

Hi Vince,

After injecting the bacteriostatic water into the vial when mixing hCG and peptides, make sure to remove the same amount of air as water that you put in. So lets say after injecting 5mL of BAC water into the vial, pull the needle up above the liquid and suck out 5mL of air. This will get rid of all that extra pressure that you have in the vial.

Midnight

That should definitely work for you Vince. :) Ever since I started doing that I've never had the spray occur. I believe it's also included in some pharmacies product information that comes with the prescription.

MG and Midnight are on point
You can also pull the air prior to adding the diluent. For example, draw 5ml air, then inject 5ml of diluent. Depending on the pharmacy, sometimes you need to pull some air so that all the diluent can fit into the bottle without creating back pressure. Especially when adding 10ml + into a standard 15ml HCG bottle.

T-dog

Also, I believe you say you are turning the vial over first, and then injecting the air into the bottle (causing bubbles while you inject the air).

I was told for my HCG (because it's fragile) I should inject the air first, then turn it over and withdraw the right amount. Whatever works for you, keep doing it. But I thought I'd throw that out there. If that's wrong, someone feel free to correct me.

I just received a quick explanation from a compounding pharmacist as to why air needs to be removed from lyophilized medications like HCG

"Our lyophilizer has a "back fill" component in which nitrogen is used to regulate the pressure inside the vial. This is usually a component of the bigger machines and not an option or feasible for a table top size. Remember those big nasty looking red nitrogen tanks that are on the backside of the machine, kind of unsightly."

Basically the Lyophilizer monitors and self regulates the pressure within the vial using nitrogen. If I remember correctly, the HCG needs to remain in the Lyophalizer for ~12 hours before its ready

I ran into this problem as well as it gets extremely tricky I found when trying to inject both T and HCg in the same injection. I lost a lot of HCG the first time. I couldn't push air because I already had T in the syringe so I tried pushing air while upside down and it made a mess...and then when the HCg and T mixed I got concerned at first because the mixing of the two almost looked like their were air bubbles inside of it but I had to trust they were HCg bubbles lol

I get a spray, or jet, sometimes puddling on the top of my vials, of HcG and a peptide when I pull syringe after dosing. I'm not so stupid to not know that there's pressure in the vial and that's causing this but how do I avoid it? I'm loosing probably over the life of the vial, 1 dose, if not more.

I pull the plunger back to the dose I need, in this case no more than 100iu for hcg, and tick mark 5 for the peptide, and insert the needle. Upend the vial, push the air which is quite small amount of air, draw the medication. Turn vial back upright, remove syringe = jet of "juice" streams out the top.

What am I doing wrong on my technique?

Yeah, you poke yourself more but its easier to just use one syringe per medication :D using the easy touch syringes

and less wasted meds.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching