Primo fo estrogen management!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stoak

Whoa, I need a Total T at 1052 ng/dL (SHBG 17) to get these Free T levels.

I found Aromasin to be less potent than anastrozole, definitely lower effect per milligram.
It's the primo. I once was using 120mg of Test cyp per week with 2 amps of Bayer Rimobolan (250mg of primo) and my total test was 512 and my free T was 31 E2 of 4. On test cyp at 160mg per week I am 1000 and 35 and E2 30-40. Primo is a wild drug. The "golden" ratio from my experiments is 2:1 test:primo. I am a low aromatizer and low SHBG.

Right now I am cycling and using 500mg of Actavis test cyp and 2 amps of Bayer Rimobolan which is 250mg per week. I have a bloodwork requisition this week and will report back when I get it.

In regards to this cycle it is my experience that primo kind of "holds back" the total cycle gains. I was much much bigger on 200 test/200 drca than I am on this. Maybe more watery, but I was eating about the same. I think it's bc of the estrogen control. Higher estrogen can be anabolic me thinks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
It's the primo. I once was using 120mg of Test cyp per week with 2 amps of Bayer Rimobolan (250mg of primo) and my total test was 512 and my free T was 31 E2 of 4. On test cyp at 160mg per week I am 1000 and 35 and E2 30-40. Primo is a wild drug. The "golden" ratio from my experiments is 2:1 test:primo. I am a low aromatizer and low SHBG.

Right now I am cycling and using 500mg of Actavis test cyp and 2 amps of Bayer Rimobolan which is 250mg per week. I have a bloodwork requisition this week and will report back when I get it.

In regards to this cycle it is my experience that primo kind of "holds back" the total cycle gains. I was much much bigger on 200 test/200 drca than I am on this. Maybe more watery, but I was eating about the same. I think it's bc of the estrogen control. Higher estrogen can be anabolic me thinks.

You're on the wrong forum!

Gman86

E2 is absolutely anabolic, no doubt about it. E2 is also very important for IGF-1 conversion in the liver, as far as I know. If u want maximum anabolic effect/ growth u want E2 as high as u can tolerate. But it’s all about balance, and there’s pros and cons to everything. Increased E2 will tend to make u hold more water. Which can also be a good thing if strength and muscle growth is all ur concerned with.

But would definitely like to see ur lab results when u get them back

eli

I don’t know how you guys feel so safe injecting untested products from unknown sources into your bodies. That seems crazy to me. No judgements just opinion.

There are plenty of legit UGLs that have been around for years and have good reputation.

There's no difference between a 100% pure Test from a UGL vs a pharmacy. You're just cutting the execs making millions a year by going to a reputable UGL

Gman86

I don’t know how you guys feel so safe injecting untested products from unknown sources into your bodies. That seems crazy to me. No judgements just opinion.
The one I use has been around for a long time and has a really good rep. He’s one of the top sources recommended on Bostin Loyd’s forum, and Bostin only recommended sources that were 100% legit. Plus the one I use sends his stuff out to Jano to get tested and posts the Jano reports on Bostin’s forum. So I feel pretty comfortable with the source I’m personally using. There’s also a ton of people on the forum reporting their experiences using him, and I haven’t seen one negative report yet. Just a bunch of people praising him and his products

Stoak

There are plenty of legit UGLs that have been around for years and have good reputation.

There's no difference between a 100% pure Test from a UGL vs a pharmacy. You're just cutting the execs making millions a year by going to a reputable UGL

I wouldn't get too overconfident on this. I understand UGL for + products on TRT and sure many of these UGL labs have vials sent to Jano but there is zero chance you will convince me that the ingredients and process of any UGL compares to Western Pharmaceutical standards. I may be wrong but I would also assume the raws are better. Also I don't mean to be overly harsh but plenty of guys on here seem to absolutely fall apart when their dose changes by 20mg. The pharma brand will always be within 5% of stated dosage. Can this be guaranteed on the UGL?

The one advantage you may get is a thinner oil but the compound pharmacies are already doing this... and for those who want to still use cottonseed oil, a 27g will work and is stilll an insulin needle.

Some UGLs turn south very quickly. Another reason to use pharma IMO is if you have the script you can travel.

Gman86

I wouldn't get too overconfident on this. I understand UGL for + products on TRT and sure many of these UGL labs have vials sent to Jano but there is zero chance you will convince me that the ingredients and process of any UGL compares to Western Pharmaceutical standards. I may be wrong but I would also assume the raws are better. Also I don't mean to be overly harsh but plenty of guys on here seem to absolutely fall apart when their dose changes by 20mg. The pharma brand will always be within 5% of stated dosage. Can this be guaranteed on the UGL?

The one advantage you may get is a thinner oil but the compound pharmacies are already doing this... and for those who want to still use cottonseed oil, a 27g will work and is stilll an insulin needle.

Some UGLs turn south very quickly. Another reason to use pharma IMO is if you have the script you can travel.
Do u know if compounding pharmacies are allowed to have a greater variation in what dosage a product is vs big pharma? I feel like I’ve heard that before

Stoak

Do u know if compounding pharmacies are allowed to have a greater variation in what dosage a product is vs big pharma? I feel like I’ve heard that before

I don't know. I would never use a compound er again if I didn't have to. I used four different ones not my choice. My clinic just would.randomly send. Once vial crashed repeatedly and another my numbers were 200 points lower. Actavis from pharma has been perfect since.

Gman86

I don't know. I would never use a compound er again if I didn't have to. I used four different ones not my choice. My clinic just would.randomly send. Once vial crashed repeatedly and another my numbers were 200 points lower. Actavis from pharma has been perfect since.
Ya I personally only use pharma test as well. Usually either westward enanthate or Pfizer cyp

Stoak

Ya I personally only use pharma test as well. Usually either westward enanthate or Pfizer cyp

Another thing is weird. When I began TRT 3 years ago or so I had acne on my back and some on face. It lasted so long I was ready to give up. It wasn't terrible but what 40 year old man wants bacne? I switched to Actavis and this never happened again. Even when I restarted TRT after and 8 month break. Hell I am on 500 Actavis test and 250 Bayer primo and I don't have any acne. Why did I get acne on the compounders roulette? People would recommend that my free T was too high at 30-40. That is bullshit*t IMO. Something else was going on. Maybe my body is different now I don't know.

Gman86

Another thing is weird. When I began TRT 3 years ago or so I had acne on my back and some on face. It lasted so long I was ready to give up. It wasn't terrible but what 40 year old man wants bacne? I switched to Actavis and this never happened again. Even when I restarted TRT after and 8 month break. Hell I am on 500 Actavis test and 250 Bayer primo and I don't have any acne. Why did I get acne on the compounders roulette? People would recommend that my free T was too high at 30-40. That is bullshit*t IMO. Something else was going on. Maybe my body is different now I don't know.
Ya not sure tbh. I used to get this weird acne on my inner left bicep. Had it for a bit, and it was the type of acne where if I tried popping them it would just make it worse, and this type of acne took legit months and months to go away. Think the last time I had it was around 6-7 months ago. And still have two tiny spots continuing to clear. Luckily they’re almost completely gone. It might be coincidence, but I stopped getting new acne spots around the same time that I started primo. I also started selegiline about a month later. I’ve been using westward enanthate for a decent amount of time. Just looked back in my notes and funny enough I started westward enanthate, from Pfizer cyp a year ago today. The acne didn’t stop until roughly around 6 months after I switched to enanthate tho, so not sure if that had anything to do with it. Seems to correlate when I started primo. But who knows if that’s what actually helped or not. Could have been from something else that I’m not considering. Primo could have definitely factored in tho. Either way I’m just glad it stopped happening. And as long as I can always get quality primo, I don’t see myself ever coming off of a low dose of it. Between the low dose primo and the selegeline my E2 and prolactin are both well controlled, and I’m feeling pretty good in all areas, despite working way too much, and going to bed too late each night, mostly because of work

Stoak

E2 is absolutely anabolic, no doubt about it. E2 is also very important for IGF-1 conversion in the liver, as far as I know. If u want maximum anabolic effect/ growth u want E2 as high as u can tolerate. But it’s all about balance, and there’s pros and cons to everything. Increased E2 will tend to make u hold more water. Which can also be a good thing if strength and muscle growth is all ur concerned with.

But would definitely like to see ur lab results when u get them back

Total test 3286
E2 sensitive 26
Prolactin 8

E3.5D 250 test cyp + 125 primo + 500 HCG
50-100 mg of p5p daily (I occasionally forget the evening pill)

There is no AI in this equation.

Gman86

Total test 3286
E2 sensitive 26
Prolactin 8

Thanks so much for remembering to post ur labs, appreciate it. Wow, when u get legit primo it really is a super strong ai. This has been my experience as well. Is ur primo prescribed or do u get it UGL?

I really wish it would become legal in the U.S. to prescribe one day. Would 100% eliminate the need for any guy on HRT to use an ai ever again. And the dosages they would have to use would be so low.

Stoak

Thanks so much for remembering to post ur labs, appreciate it. Wow, when u get legit primo it really is a super strong ai. This has been my experience as well. Is ur primo prescribed or do u get it UGL?

I really wish it would become legal in the U.S. to prescribe one day. Would 100% eliminate the need for any guy on HRT to use an ai ever again. And the dosages they would have to use would be so low.
I use Bayer Rimobolan ampules. They are 100mg/ml but each amp has 1.25 ML and I use zero dead space 3ML needles. So I get it all.

Stoak

I use Bayer Rimobolan ampules. They are 100mg/ml but each amp has 1.25 ML and I use zero dead space 3ML needles. So I get it all.

I'd imagine similar results can be had with Anavar which is available via prescription in the US. I haven't personally attempted it, but I theorize it possible as it is a DHT derivative.

Gman86

I'd imagine similar results can be had with Anavar which is available via prescription in the US. I haven't personally attempted it, but I theorize it possible as it is a DHT derivative.
Anavar will lower ur SHBG significantly more than primo, but don’t think it has the E2 lowering effect like primo does. But I would assume it would lower E2 to some effect, but I’m not even sure of that tbh. Haven’t heard or read any anecdotes of guys seeing E2 lowered in blood tests before and after taking anavar. Not to say that it can’t, and not to say that maybe it has some E2 inhibiting properties but just doesn’t show up as lowered E2 in the serum, like mast, for example. Just know that primo is well know to lower E2 in the serum, have heard and read more anecdotes than I can count, have seen blood work showing it’s E2 lowering effect more times than I can count, and have seen it lower E2 for me personally. As well as u clearly. Js this because if anavar had E2 lowering effects, I just feel like we would have heard more about it at this point. But as a DHT derivative it’s definitely possible, I would imagine

DaytonaJonah

Total test 3286
E2 sensitive 26
Prolactin 8

How long have you been at these levels? Any disruptions with your sleep? How is your overall physical/emotional/sexual function?

eli

Total test 3286
E2 sensitive 26
Prolactin 8

Your E2 is very low tho.... No joint pain or low e2 sides??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me