Preloading HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dctrscot

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with preloading hcg. I recently switched to everyday injections of 125 iu. I wanted to preload and (I have heard) freeze a bunch, pull one each morning, let it thaw and inject. Any concern with freezing it or any problem with just prelaoding and keeping in the fridge? Just seems more convenient. Thanks for the input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Don't ever freeze reconstituted peptides as it will damage the molecules and make the drug less effective.

If you want to pre-load just keep them in the fridge and be done with it; but don't freeze it after it has been reconstituted.

Kirk

Mixing isn't consider reconstituted? As well stated on the thread topic: "I Have Been Completely Wrong About Freezing HCG" (ellipsis too finish his comment) "...reconstituted, all along."

Maybe we should have @Dr. Crisler elaborate on his comments. As it seems others at ATM view it as reconstituted.

...reconstituted, all along.

A major compounding pharmacy we are considering using has shown me their data, and I am convinced.

"Attached is our potency data…originally mixed and tested in August. After testing, the preparation was frozen and stored at the lab. Every 30 days, the preparation was thawed and tested. You can see the results for up to 90 days frozen. As I'm certain your aware, the USP standard for almost all preparations is 90-110% of labeled strength, but for hCG the standard is 80-125% of labeled strength. Our results fall well within these range."

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You can freeze reconstituted HCG and Trimix.

Shaun Noorian warns us about sterility issues that can be caused by preloading. I have preloaded Trimix and HCG since it is more practical (and if you keep it refrigerated) and so far, so good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me