Preliminary labs to establish protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickB

I re-started trt on Jan 6. I actually started a blast but got extremely bloated and said "forget this". So I took a step back and timed things pretty good to get these results. I pinned 160 test cyp right afterwards with the intention of that becoming my weekly protocol.

I'm going to test again Monday afternoon, which is 43 hours before next pin. The blowhards will stomp their feet and say "You must test at trough, you fool!!!", but not only do I want to know where I am at 5 days, I can use those results along with prior results to get an idea where I'll be two days later. Then I either stay with 160 for 8 weeks or adjust and draw blood again 5 days after.

I know this approach is considered foolhardy by some, but I like to get two tests in a row suggesting that my dose may have potential. I don't want to blindly stay on 160 (or any other dose), no AI, for 8 weeks to turn around and find out my FT is too low or too high. I understand that two nice results in a row doesn't mean the effects of my haphazard dosing over the past 40 days aren't coming into play, and I know that the longer I am at a certain dose, the more accurate the numbers will be, but if in 5 days my FT is 10 I'll increase and if it's 30 I'll reduce, etc.

Edit: Piss poor assay, but I don't care. I have more faith in this assay than the supposed gold standards.

Attachments

• lab results Feb 15 2023.png
    lab results Feb 15 2023.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 25
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I like your comment and disclipined use of whatever FT method you decide to go with. We don't know how to measure FT accurately YET so pick a reference point/method and go from there. With Nelson's price on FT/ED test the gap has largely closed between this test and FT direct. I summarized all these methods in one post. Nice job.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me