Prednisone for Polymyalgia Rheumatica diagnosis and side affects ??

Buy Lab Tests Online

ghce

Hi Guys, my Doc just prescribed me 15mg daily of Prednisone to aid in the diagnosis of Polymyalgia Rhuematica.

Which is a strong Steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, 15mg being the recommended low starting dose ( the pills are 5 mg a piece).

All well and good, I thought anti inflammatories could be helpful in other areas of blood flow when T alone doesn't seem to work.

Took the first days 15mg yesterday (Wednesday) and felt ok for an hour or so but by evening time my head was real seriously woozie and I was feeling like I might pass out and wondering whether I might re awake at all the next morning.

Now the question is should I continue ( I wont) with this dose or seek to lower the dose.

Seeing my Doc Friday for some blood test to see if the Prednisone has had the desired effect on the anti inflammatory markers.

The other wider question and probably more importantly does Prednisone stuff up what little remains of the non functioning HPTA that I so unluckily posses, Thinking of the likes of Finasteride here.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale