Pre Trt panel

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wright5

You need to give it 6 weeks on new protocol 150 mg/week (split EOD) before getting blood work done otherwise your results will be skewed let alone you need to have your FT tested using the most accurate assay such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best) to know where your FT truly sits on such protocol (dose/injection frequency).

On July 25 you were still injecting 200 mg/week and I have no idea what day you started the newer lower dosed protocol 150 mg/week (split EOD).

Was it the first week of August and if so then you had blood work done too soon
as it would have only been just over 3 weeks.
New protocol was started on the 31st on week after last weekly injection. So your saying the bloodwork is not accurately portraying my free test? Just getting bloods when the doc advised me to. I also asked for the ultra sensitive e2 test but they don’t use it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wright5

Jeeze, maybe you need to find another TRT Doc... 200mg once a week is not recommended by ANYONE who knows anything... sure did spike your numbers!
Yes it did and definitely considering changing now since testing done may not reflect true numbers and difficulties making changes.

madman

Super Moderator
New protocol was started on the 31st on week after last weekly injection. So your saying the bloodwork is not accurately portraying my free test? Just getting bloods when the doc advised me to. I also asked for the ultra sensitive e2 test but they don’t use it.

What day were labs done?

madman

Super Moderator
Yesterday. I do shots in the am. I waited til after labs which were at 3:30pm so a little longer between.

So you started the new lower dosed protocol 150 mg/week (split EOD) on July 31st and just had blood work done August 25th so you have only been on this protocol for 26 days (roughly 3.5 weeks).

You had blood work done too soon as I stated earlier when tweaking protocol dose increase/decrease it will take 4-6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize and your hormones are in FLUX during the weeks leading up until they stabilize.

You should have given it a full 6 weeks before having lab work done otherwise your results will be skewed and you are not getting an accurate picture.

Regardless as you can see injecting 150 mg/week (split EOD) has your trough TT/FT
levels high let has driven up your hemoglobin/hematocrit.

If anything waiting the full 6 weeks would most likely have your levels slightly higher.

Wright5

So you started the new lower dosed protocol 150 mg/week (split EOD) on July 31st and just had blood work done August 25th so you have only been on this protocol for 26 days (roughly 3.5 weeks).

You had blood work done too soon as I stated earlier when tweaking protocol dose increase/decrease it will take 4-6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize and your hormones are in FLUX during the weeks leading up until they stabilize.

You should have given it a full 6 weeks before having lab work done otherwise your results will be skewed and you are not getting an accurate picture.

Regardless as you can see injecting 150 mg/week (split EOD) has your trough TT/FT
levels high let has driven up your hemoglobin/hematocrit.

If anything waiting the full 6 weeks would most likely have your levels slightly higher.
Confidence in this doc is fading fast. I’ll donate double reds tomorrow and get hematocrit checked again to verify lower. Will drop dose down to 30mg eod = 105mg weekly. Would you skip the next Couple injections to allow a little drop?
That number for e2 is near the less than 60 for the range, is that number still good?

TucsonJJ

Yes it did and definitely considering changing now since testing done may not reflect true numbers and difficulties making changes.
I'm no expert, but I doubt your numbers would have come DOWN if you had waited another few weeks to test... that 200mg 1x/wk is messing you up... those big numbers, especially hematocrit show it. Might be a good thing... another few doses and you might not have been able to donate blood. IF you can afford it, maybe look into Defy...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me