Pre and 3 month post labs comparison

Buy Lab Tests Online

sonero

I am putting up my lab results to give back to the site which has provided me with a solid foundation of information.

During my 3 months I felt the initial rush, bigtime. I experienced weird sensations at times during the first few weeks though in hindsight it was the adjustment period. Nothing negative to speak with the expection of about 3-4 solitary pimples in the back area at different times. No pimple outbreaks of any kind. Energy is very good. I can workout at night achieving satisfying workouts where before nights were mostly off the table and when I did go it sucked. Overall I feel so much better. The wood is strong. Libido is elevated to where I am satisfied. My patience for all manner of dumb shit one has to endure on the life journey has been elevated. Mentally I am much quicker and less hesitant to make decisions where before I would overthink often. It's helped me overall in life dealing with all manner of things and gave me the energy for that extra push akin to squeezing out the hardest last rep of your last set of a killer workout.

My protocol is and remains 3.5ml/200 E3.5D, .0125 ai, hcg 500iu twice per week. I messed up mixing the first hcg bottle and lost water. It ended up where I completely skipped the last 2 weeks of HCG before the follow up lab. I am indifferent to the discontinuation of hcg as of now. Doctor kept the entire protocol the same along with prescription. I was told my blood work was excellent then I was granted the freedom to experiment with my dose with the suggestion to drop to .33ml or .32ml to control for estrogen which was called out as high, despite my lack of complaints about anything really. Also due to circumstances I neglected to take DHEA regularly during the month leading up the post lab which the doc recommended 25mg. I took DHEA daily up to the month before the post lab but then started to miss taking it and eventually went without for about 2.5 weeks.

I did not know this since I used the website to order my follow up labs but the igf-1 test is an a la carte test so I did not get to see that on the post lab. I inquired about gh secretagogues and was told I am cleared to order them if I wish. Right before the post lab, about the 3 month mark, I felt normal or dialed in so to speak. I can feel with my hands the visceral fat in my love handles and center gut is now soft and malleable where before the fat was harder. My weight initially went up and then down a little to where I am plus 5 pounds since I started. I do go to the gym now with eagerness I have never felt.

Amazingly my SHBG went down. I have read the posts about more frequency with less test and I will keep it in mind though really I feel no desire to go that route for now. It's definitely working for me.

Not looking for any specific advice really as this post is for comparison/contribution though I am open to receive advice and will answer questions if there are any.

Many thanks

Attachments

• postlab_1.PNG
    postlab_1.PNG
    63.8 KB · Views: 73
  • postlab_2.PNG
    postlab_2.PNG
    72.1 KB · Views: 75
  • prelab_1.PNG
    prelab_1.PNG
    65.2 KB · Views: 69
  • prelab_2.PNG