Pramipexole instead of Cabergoline

Buy Lab Tests Online

skullmaggots

I've been using cabergoline with some success as my prolactin is always high normal and not optimal. It works well, and allow me to cum quicker, and in a some cases multiple times. However I'm very risk adverse and don't like the effects caber can have on the heart value, so I wanted to give pramipexole a try.

Does anyone has any experience on using this drug ad hoc for sex?
How much did you take?
How long before sex did you take it?
How did it help?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

I've been using cabergoline with some success as my prolactin is always high normal and not optimal. It works well, and allow me to cum quicker, and in a some cases multiple times. However I'm very risk adverse and don't like the effects caber can have on the heart value, so I wanted to give pramipexole a try.

How much did you take?
How did it help?

I have a few bodybuilding friends who use it, they all agree its best taken at night before bed. It then serves as a sleep aid too and you will sleep through the negative side effects of prami. Read something positive about GH release too. And its much cheaper than caber.

You will find much more info at various bodybuilding forums on prami.

Dr.V.P.C.

Prami is power stuff
Lots of details
IMO before sleep is a no no, just as others dopaminergics, probably will mess big with sleep.
Great erectile enhancement and lower refractary period.
Go low or it will make you a zombie.

BigTex

How much did you take?
How did it help?
I did cabergoline a few times when I was using Trenbolone enanthate (175mg/wk). I always took 0.25mg twice a week for two weeks. Caber, has a long acting D2 receptor thereby inhibiting the secretion of prolactin in the body. So I used with higher doses of Tren, I would add caber in the last two weeks to prevent prolactin levels from rising. I never used Tren for more than 4 weeks. So no effect on sex. I have heard some say it has a positive influence on sex, but I never say any difference. Also many report a deeper and more restful sleep. I never say any changes in that but then I have never had problem in either area.

t_spacemonkey

How much did you take?
How did it help?
using it currently (although will stop soon), due to deca messing up my libido
initially made me insanely tired, and I would take it night. after couple days it did the opposite and became activating, now I take it in the AM
libido through the roof, but I don't like it anymore
you need to start with 0.125mg. i still have not raised it, as it created a bit of anxiety. first couple days it gave me crazy dreams some insomnia.
half like is 8h or so, which is nice shorter is better

the biggest concerns is the withdrawal. people say they feel like shit for 2-3 weeks. my guess is dopamine downregulation. I skipped 1 day, and felt a bit low. only on it for 2 weeks or so. I think there is couple natural dopamine boosters which might help a bit. hard to taper 0.125 as the pills are so small. I do actually consider tapering with caber due to longer half life lol

SkiDaddy

I have used Pramipexole for years for restless leg. Dosage of 0.25mg. daily taken at least 1 hr. before bed, does not change libido for me.

BadassBlues

Is restless leg syndrome a dopamine issue?
Yes, my wife has it and has a script for Prami. She absolutely hates the drug as it gives a serious next day hangover. I have tried it as well... In a word, yuck! For me, Caber twice a week has far less sides. Since being back on Selegeline regularly, I no longer take an D2 agonists.

Gman86

Yes, my wife has it and has a script for Prami. She absolutely hates the drug as it gives a serious next day hangover. I have tried it as well... In a word, yuck! For me, Caber twice a week has far less sides. Since being back on Selegeline regularly, I no longer take an D2 agonists.
What were u taking D2 agonists for prior to selegiline?

and has ur wife ever tried selegiline to see if it helped with her RLS? Couldn‘t selegiline theoretically help, since it can increase dopamine levels?

BadassBlues

What were u taking D2 agonists for prior to selegiline?

and has ur wife ever tried selegiline to see if it helped with her RLS? Couldn‘t selegiline theoretically help, since it can increase dopamine levels?
Like everyone else, I tried caber for the sexual benefits. It did work somewhat, but with diminishing returns. Side effects were a slight dizziness and some lethargy as happens with all D2 agonists.

I have hesitated putting my wife on Selegeline as yet as she has been working on some other issues. I may have her try it once the other stuff has normalized. She is my little hottie as she is 15 years younger than me...;) but she is now in her 50's and the dreaded M word has reared it's ugly head. I don't want to add any variables until she has that under control. But, in theory, it should work.

Gman86

Like everyone else, I tried caber for the sexual benefits. It did work somewhat, but with diminishing returns. Side effects were a slight dizziness and some lethargy as happens with all D2 agonists.

I have hesitated putting my wife on Selegeline as yet as she has been working on some other issues. I may have her try it once the other stuff has normalized. She is my little hottie as she is 15 years younger than me...;) but she is now in her 50's and the dreaded M word has reared it's ugly head. I don't want to add any variables until she has that under control. But, in theory, it should work.
Gocha. Well hopefully with u by her side she should be able to glide through pre/ peri-menopause with ease, and be on a great HRT regimen by the time she’s full blown menopausal, and hopefully feel better in menopause than she ever did when she was younger. But if u can simply help her avoid feeling like sh*T everyday, and prevent her from turning into a full blown Karen, I’d say that’s a win! Lol. I’ve worked in the medical field for 20 years, aka worked with women most of my adult life, and theres just something that happens to women once they reach that age. Not all women obv, but a lot to them tend to become very anxious over everything, irritable, negative, and just plain not enjoyable to be around. Couldnt imagine living with women that get like that lol. So u definitely want to stay on top of this whole menopause thing. I can’t think of a better person to help her out on that journey than u tho, so I’m sure u guys will be fine. As long as she‘s open to replacing certain hormones exogenously obv, if needed

BadassBlues

Gocha. Well hopefully with u by her side she should be able to glide through pre/ peri-menopause with ease, and be on a great HRT regimen by the time she’s full blown menopausal, and hopefully feel better in menopause than she ever did when she was younger. But if u can simply help her avoid feeling like sh*T everyday, and prevent her from turning into a full blown Karen, I’d say that’s a win! Lol. I’ve worked in the medical field for 20 years, aka worked with women most of my adult life, and theres just something that happens to women once they reach that age. Not all women obv, but a lot to them tend to become very anxious over everything, irritable, negative, and just plain not enjoyable to be around. Couldnt imagine living with women that get like that lol. So u definitely want to stay on top of this whole menopause thing. I can’t think of a better person to help her out on that journey than u tho, so I’m sure u guys will be fine. As long as she‘s open to replacing certain hormones exogenously obv, if needed
My wife is amazing, she has really taken charge of the situation this past year. It's very difficult for women to find the right doctor that will work with them. All of the misinformation that the women's initiative spewed out has caused most mainstream physicians to avoid any type of HRT for women. She has been relentless and has now been on HRT for 6 months, doing great!

It's funny, I have always been obsessed with health related issues and living an optimal life. Now she is just as involved as I am and it's really cool to have her as a research partner.

Gman86

My wife is amazing, she has really taken charge of the situation this past year. It's very difficult for women to find the right doctor that will work with them. All of the misinformation that the women's initiative spewed out has caused most mainstream physicians to avoid any type of HRT for women. She has been relentless and has now been on HRT for 6 months, doing great!

It's funny, I have always been obsessed with health related issues and living an optimal life. Now she is just as involved as I am and it's really cool to have her as a research partner.
That’s absolutely amazing to hear!! My dream is to have a relationship just like that! Ur extremely lucky to have a partner like her.

Where is she receiving hormone therapy?

was ur wife into health, diet and/ or hormones at all prior to meeting u? If not, how long did it take for her to get into optimizing her health after meeting u?

BadassBlues

That’s absolutely amazing to hear!! My dream is to have a relationship just like that! Ur extremely lucky to have a partner like her.

Where is she receiving hormone therapy?

was ur wife into health, diet and/ or hormones at all prior to meeting u? If not, how long did it take for her to get into optimizing her health after meeting u?
I'll PM you on that, we don't want to hijack the post. But as to her using Prami, she hates it, but it does relieve the symptoms of RLS. As I said above, I didn't want to add too many variables while she was trying to dial in the other things. We talked about Selegeline last night and I think maybe it's time for her to give it a try.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me