Please suggest a good protocol for low shbg (test prop)

Buy Lab Tests Online

WayneP

My shbg around 22, not sure if that's considered low but I want to give test prop a try, as had no benefits from 2x/wk enanthate. Can I get any recommendations for a good test prop protocol? either ED or EOD

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
For me, testosterone propionate absorbs too rapidly to be injected EOD. Even ED injections produce excessive swings in serum testosterone. I've had good results with daily use of a blend of propionate and enanthate. A 3:4 ratio by weight gives an acceptable approximation of the natural variation in serum testosterone. Ideally the ratio is individually tuned so that the daily trough in testosterone is about 40% below the peak. The total dose is titrated to provide a physiological peak, around 600-800 ng/dL for normal SHBG. Your SHBG is a bit below average, but is still not considered particularly low. The only implication is that you don't need to have total testosterone quite as high to achieve a good level of free testosterone.

Injections should be done immediately after waking. In normal men testosterone rises in the early morning hours, peaking around 8 am. This TRT protocol puts one a little out of sync, as you're experiencing a trough in testosterone first thing in the morning. Therefore it is probably a good thing that propionate raises serum testosterone rapidly, allowing one to "catch up" to the natural pattern within a couple hours.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me