Peptide Science sermorelin and ghrp-2 blend

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roostracing

Hello to all.

I have been on sermorelin 9mg for about 4 mths now. The directions for reconstitution is 9mls for the 9mg bottle. I injected 20 units the 1st month, 25 units the 2nd month, and 30 units for 3rd and 4th.

I recently thought about changing it up and ordered a Peptide Science blend 10 mg (sermorelin 5mg and GHRP-2, 5mg).

There are no instructions attached to the box but is 10 ml of bacteriostatic water correct for reconstitution? Would I take the same 30 units daily or what would be the recommendation?

I appreciate the help!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Hello to all.

I have been on sermorelin 9mg for about 4 mths now. The directions for reconstitution is 9mls for the 9mg bottle. I injected 20 units the 1st month, 25 units the 2nd month, and 30 units for 3rd and 4th.

I recently thought about changing it up and ordered a Peptide Science blend 10 mg (sermorelin 5mg and GHRP-2, 5mg).

There are no instructions attached to the box but is 10 ml of bacteriostatic water correct for reconstitution? Would I take the same 30 units daily or what would be the recommendation?

I appreciate the help!!!
Try this

Keepfit1

Hello to all.

I appreciate the help!!!
What benefits have you had from taking Sermorelin, did it raise IGF-1?

mcs

Don't know why PS even keeps these old older peptide around. No one I know uses sermorelin or GHRP-2 or 6 much anymore.

Keepfit1

Don't know why PS even keeps these old older peptide around. No one I know uses sermorelin or GHRP-2 or 6 much anymore.
I was wondering that too, I tried ipamorelin and after a week on 100mcg a day taken at night felt strung out, hence looking For other peptides that would work for GH

Hello to all.

I appreciate the help!!!
Here is a calculator: NuScience Peptides - FREE Peptide Calculator

Roostracing

I received the peptide today in the mail. It's a way smaller bottle than I anticipated compared to a different brand Sermorelin 9mg bottle.

I will have to add less bacteriostatic water I'm sure cause the bottle is tiny.

BigTex

Any peptide you would recommend? Love to cut some fat and gain some strength and size.
Any combination of the growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRH) with a GHRP.

GHRHs
GRF(1-44)
Sermorelin
Modified GRF(1-29)
CJC-1295 w/ DAC

GHRPs

GHRP-6
GHRP-2
Hexarelin
Ipamorelin

This combination used 3 x day at the dose of either 100mcg or 1mcg/kg in combination with TRT should help to burn fat and increase some muscle mas.

Fernando Almaguer

Hello to all.

I appreciate the help!!!
Can you try nuscience peptides the prices are better

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale