Oxandrolone and Nandrolone (common availability)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

Someone was bound to call him out sooner or later!

If he would have simply stated that his gains were amazing and posted pre/post hrt pics then we would have seen what kind of progress he was speaking of.

You want to go on stating I'm getting jacked/swole on therapeutic doses of T/ND then back your s**tup.

I am making the point that no one is making significant dry gains in muscle tissue on 100-150 mg/week T let alone with 50-100 mg/week ND.

Not too hard to block out your face and post pics as most would be proud to!

Dropped to the 100mg of test recently and added the 100mg Nandrolone at the same time about a month ago. Level headed. Calm. Kind. But getting jacked in the gym. Sense of humor in tact. Basically feel like myself except a little better

I've also tried the following combos in the past:
180mg Test + 100mg ND. Hated it. Got swole but jealous, angry, emotional, not level headed. Can't sleep. Sexual function no good

100mg test standalone (with and without hCG): Didn't like it. Basically no benefits of injecting test. Didn't hate it but basically pointless.

180mg - 200mg Test. Don't like it. On edge, Cant sleep. sexual function no good.

Yeah man. Some love that high Test feeling and I wish I was one of them. I feel like how DBossa acts, if that makes sense. I really can't stand it. I'm kinda jealous of you. When I added that ND made it 3 times worse.

Plan is to take enough T to fulfill basic physiological functions and cap it off with ND to become closer to my idols like you mentioned. ND with the low dose test seems to be mentally benign so far

If people want to come on a forum and talk protocols let alone body composition changes post labs and pics otherwise you're bound to get aired out!

Attachments

• IMG_2681.jpg
    IMG_2681.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2680.jpg
    IMG_2680.jpg
    716.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 8.34.12 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 8.34.12 AM.png
    482.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    947 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2063.jpg
    IMG_2063.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2062.jpg
    IMG_2062.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2315.jpg
    IMG_2315.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1682.jpg
    IMG_1682.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72

Gman86

That is me on Therapeutic levels ^^^^^^^
Holy sh*t, amazing physique u got there! Doesn’t matter what u’ve put into ur body exogenously, that physique doesn’t happen without a ton of consistent hard work in the gym and in the kitchen! Definitely should be proud, regardless of what the trolls say, or are gonna say

Have u done more than therapeutic dosages in the past?

madman

Super Moderator

You look great.....solid and thick!

Strong in the upper body.

Thick bones, big frame......size wrists, and hands say it all.

HULK SMASH.

You can hold a lot of weight let alone put money on it that you had a fair amount of size on you natty (genetics).

If you were a rail/thin, pre-trt then I would be highly suspect that one could have thrown on that kind of size on therapeutic levels.

Did you struggle with acne on a T only protocol as you can clearly see on the back pic posted?

madman

Super Moderator
Holy sh*t, amazing physique u got there! Doesn’t matter what u’ve put into ur body exogenously, that physique doesn’t happen without a ton of consistent hard work in the gym and in the kitchen! Definitely should be proud, regardless of what the trolls say, or are gonna say

He already stated that he has never cycled, blast/cruised.

He built himself up natty.....dedication to training/diet!

Loki

You look great.....solid and thick!

Strong in the upper body.

Thick bones, big frame......size wrists, and hands say it all.

HULK SMASH.

You can hold a lot of weight let alone put money on it that you had a fair amount of size on you natty (genetics).

If you were a rail/thin, pre-trt then I would be highly suspect that one could have thrown on that kind of size on therapeutic levels.

Did you struggle with acne on a T only protocol as you can clearly see on the back pic posted?
I have a very large bone structure. Huge hands (I can't get my hands in most gloves), size 12 wide shoe with only certain types that fit, large at the hips. And yes I was big and strong prior to TRT, it has helped but I know I have the genetics. I have some acne but not much, a lot of what you see are very large freckles I have on my shoulders and back.

Loki

He already stated that he has never cycled, blast/cruised.

He built himself up natty.....dedication to training/diet!
Correct, never taken anything outside of what a doctor has prescribed. Also, I am assuming if you blast when you cruise you lose what you gained. That just does not interest me at all.. I want to be the same daily, with no ups and downs... That would mess with me mentally...

Loki

Thank you! I started working out when I was 13 and I am 45... No breaks!!! Hard work and consistency!!

madman

Super Moderator
I have a very large bone structure. Huge hands (I can't get my hands in most gloves), size 12 wide shoe with only certain types that fit, large at the hips. And yes I was big and strong prior to TRT, it has helped but I know I have the genetics. I have some acne but not much, a lot of what you see are very large freckles I have on my shoulders and back.

Definitely blessed but regardless you put in the hard work (diet/training)!

Much respect to you.

Gman86

Thank you! I started working out when I was 13 and I am 45... No breaks!!! Hard work and consistency!!

Thats amazing. Ur a great example of the power of therapeutic HRT mixed with hard work and obv an endomorph body type.

What HRT protocols have u tried, and what are u currently using? I’m sure u’ve mentioned it already, but I’m pretty lazy lol

DixieWrecked

HRT had helped me to gain significant muscle over a two year period! I'm in such good shape, strange old men keep asking me to send them pics.

madman

Super Moderator
Correct, never taken anything outside of what a doctor has prescribed. Also, I am assuming if you blast when you cruise you lose what you gained. That just does not interest me at all.. I want to be the same daily, with no ups and downs... That would mess with me mentally...

Depending on what amount of muscle one is carrying on their frame let alone doses of T/AAS used when blasting/cruising and genetics willing if you know what you are doing and diet/training are on point you can keep/maintain a fair amount of pure muscle (dry gains) but you will always lose some let alone piss away any extra water weight you have gained which is a given and in some cases can be significant.

Blasting/cruising you never end up with low-t let alone no need for pct.

Cycling (8-12 weeks) than coming off completely for months on end is worse for most as many will end up crashing hard when coming off and lose a significant amount of gains (pure muscle and water weight) due to shutting down their hpta.....hence why one seeks out pct immediately after to try and soften the blow and kick start recovery of endogenous T let alone prevent/maintain some of the dry gains.

The ones who end up shriveling up are the uneducated that hop on a cycle (8-12 weeks) then stop cold turkey.....crashed T for months due to a slow recovery of the hpta.....any gains made thrown out the window let alone suffering from low-t symptoms.....not a pretty picture!

Blastin/cruising you are going from extremely high T--->maintenance levels of T whether trt doses (100-200 mg) or running higher doses as some men cruise on fairly high doses.

Cycling you are going from extremely high T--->low T

How long you experience low-t comes down to the recovery of the hpta which can be a fairly slow process when taking the stopping cold turkey route.

Shut-down of the hpta is inevitable when using exogenous testosterone/AAS and pct just speeds up the recovery process and can minimize/soften the crash one may experience when coming off.

madman

Super Moderator
HRT had helped me to gain significant muscle over a two year period! I'm in such good shape, strange old men keep asking me to send them pics.

Still, a Lil slow on that one.....whole point was no in is packing on any significant amount of dry gains on therapeutic doses!

Bet a good part of those gains is water weight!

Kev101

He hung himself out to dry a few years back.....still getting his panties in a bind when someone gets called out.
I guess it's just your personality, I gotcha man. I just ask bc it seems like the fitness (or whatever you want to call it), the forums tend to be toxic. Since we're all trying to achieve the same goal and help each other, I just never got it.

Kev101

NAC and fish oil.
I've been taking NAC for years, wasn't sure if it's really doing much so I got away from it. I'm going to get back into it, and fish oil. I read its BS and increases the risk of internal bleeding so got away from it too.

Glad to hear it works, any brand Fish Oil that you reccomend?

Kev101

Wow just saw this. That's really good man, I was blasting 1000 mg to keep arms like that and get my abs out back in the day. It's amazing what this stuff can do and we don't have to take any serious risk.

How tall are you? I'm 6'2 and struggle to keep my arms "thick" like average height guys. I used to workout next to Brandon Curry before he won the Olympia and Flex Lewis (Flex was my neighbor in 11'-12') we all lived in TN where Brandon went to college. Seems like those shorter limbs look so much better than taller guys arms, I can't explain it. Your bicep straight on reminds me of flex.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me