Oral BPC-157 For Potential Gut Health

Buy Lab Tests Online

sammmy

And here is my anecdotal evidence. In 2019/2020 wasted my money on 15mg BPC-157 for gastritis, oral administration. No noticeable or lasting effects on irritated gastric mucosa. I literally can't find a single report of someone that cured an ulcer or gastritis with BPC-157, in 30 years!, despite what the sales representative here will tell you.

If you have intestinal problems, best is to go to gastroenterologist and get the standard drugs that work, not waste your money on unproven and possible dangerous (cancer anyone?) baloney on internet because of the pretty "research" in mice and not a single human study in 30 years since the "discovery".

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
And here is my anecdotal evidence. In 2019/2020 wasted my money on 15mg BPC-157 for gastritis, oral administration. No noticeable or lasting effects on irritated gastric mucosa. I literally can't find a single report of someone that cured an ulcer or gastritis with BPC-157, in 30 years!, despite what the sales representative here will tell you.

If you have intestinal problems, best is to go to gastroenterologist and get the standard drugs that work, not waste your money on unproven and possible dangerous (cancer anyone?) baloney on internet because of the pretty "research" in mice and not a single human study in 30 years since the "discovery".
My experience was similar. I also tried it for my gut issues back in the day. I tried 2 vials IIRC just not sure what the amount there was but oral administration as well. Had absolutely zero improvement so I never used it again. I also tried more peptides back in the day as well but never felt any significant positives so maybe they worked some maybe they didn't. I was just hardcore bodybuilding, eating insane amounts of food, doing my regular 250mg TE/week and on top using some peptides here and there as my mate had some and they were popular back then. This is just my N=1 experience and I'm a nobody so take everything I say with a pinch of salt, like you always have to do anyways, while reading everything online.

BadassBlues

Therapeutic potential of pro-angiogenic BPC157 is associated with VEGFR2 activation and up-regulation

Ming-Jer Hsieh 1 2, Hsien-Ta Liu 1 3 4, Chao-Nin Wang 5, Hsiu-Yun Huang 1, Yuling Lin 1, Yu-Shien Ko 2, Jong-Shyan Wang 6, Vincent Hung-Shu Chang 7, Jong-Hwei S Pang 8 9
Affiliations expand

Abstract

BPC 157, a pentadecapeptide with extensive healing effects, has recently been suggested to contribute to angiogenesis. However, the underlying mechanism is not yet clear. The present study aimed to explore the potential therapeutic effect and pro-angiogenic mechanism of BPC 157. As demonstrated by the chick chorioallantoic membrane (CAM) assay and endothelial tube formation assay, BPC 157 could increase the vessel density both in vivo and in vitro, respectively. BPC 157 could also accelerate the recovery of blood flow in the ischemic muscle of the rat hind limb as detected by laser Doppler scanning, indicating the promotion of angiogenesis. Histological analysis of the hind limb muscle confirmed the increased number of vessels and the enhanced vascular expression of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2) in rat with BPC 157 treatment. In vitro study using human vascular endothelial cells further confirmed the increased mRNA and protein expressions of VEGFR2 but not VEGF-A by BPC 157. In addition, BPC 157 could promote VEGFR2 internalization in vascular endothelial cells which was blocked in the presence of dynasore, an inhibitor of endocytosis. BPC 157 time dependently activated the VEGFR2-Akt-eNOS signaling pathway which could also be suppressed by dynasore. The increase of endothelial tube formation induced by BPC 157 was also inhibited by dynasore. This study demonstrates the pro-angiogenic effects of BPC 157 that is associated with the increased expression, internalization of VEGFR2, and the activation of VEGFR2-Akt-eNOS signaling pathway. BPC 157 promotes angiogenesis in CAM assay and tube formation assay. BPC 157 accelerates the blood flow recovery and vessel number in rats with hind limb ischemia. BPC 157 up-regulates VEGFR2 expression in rats with hind limb ischemia and endothelial cell culture. BPC 157 promotes VEGFR2 internalization in association with VEGFR2-Akt-eNOS activation.
Key message: BPC 157 promotes angiogenesis in CAM assay and tube formation assay. BPC 157 accelerates the blood flow recovery and vessel number in rats with hind limb ischemia. BPC 157 up-regulates VEGFR2 expression in rats with hind limb ischemia and endothelial cell culture. BPC 157 promotes VEGFR2 internalization in association with VEGFR2-Akt-eNOS activation.

BadassBlues

Gastric acid, gastric juice, or stomach acid is a digestive fluid formed within the stomach lining. With a pH between 1 and 3, gastric acid plays a key role in digestion of proteins by activating digestive enzymes, which together break down the long chains of amino acids of proteins. Gastric acid is regulated in feedback systems to increase production when needed, such as after a meal. Other cells in the stomach produce bicarbonate, a base, to buffer the fluid, ensuring a regulated pH. These cells also produce mucus – a viscous barrier to prevent gastric acid from damaging the stomach. The pancreas further produces large amounts of bicarbonate and secretes bicarbonate through the pancreatic duct to the duodenum to neutralize gastric acid passing into the digestive tract.

The primary active component of gastric acid is hydrochloric acid (HCl), which is produced by parietal cells in the gastric glands in the stomach. The secretion is a complex and relatively energetically expensive process. Parietal cells contain an extensive secretory network (called canaliculi) from which the "hydrochloric acid" is secreted into the lumen of the stomach. The pH of gastric acid is 1.5 to 3.5 in the human stomach lumen, a level maintained by the proton pump H+/K+ ATPase.[1] The parietal cell releases bicarbonate into the bloodstream in the process, which causes a temporary rise of pH in the blood, known as an alkaline tide.

The highly acidic environment in the stomach lumen degrades proteins (e.g., food). Peptide bonds, which comprise proteins, are labilized. The gastric chief cells of the stomach secrete enzymes for protein breakdown (inactive pepsinogen, and in infancy rennin). The low pH activates pepsinogen into the enzyme pepsin, which then aids digestion by breaking the amino acid bonds, a process called proteolysis. In addition, many microorganisms are inhibited or destroyed in an acidic environment, preventing infection or sickness.

sammmy

And the sales representative keeps spewing nonsense "studies" from Croatia or China ...

Promoting VEGFR by BPC-157 is begging for cancer:

"Body Protective Compound" it is NOT! That is why the team in Croatia is afraid to do a human study in 30 years, only pretty invitro nonsense. Even the Chinese are afraid to do it, but listen to the sales representative here ...

BadassBlues

A brief history and bio of the doctor who discovered BPC-157

Predrag Sikirić is honorary doctor of the University of Pécs since 16 November 2017.​

Department of Pharmacology, Medical University of Zagreb, Croatia

Predrag Sikiric
MD,PhD is professor at the Department of Pharmacology, Medical University of Zagreb, Croatia.

He and his team discovered an peptide in the human gastric juce, which prevents the development of gastric mucosal damage (without any inhibitory effect on gastric acid secretion). This molecule was isolated and the sequence of amino acids was identifield. This molecule acts in very small doses, and it has no toxic behaviour. Later, he and his coworkers proved the mucosal protecting effects on the other parts of gastrointestinal tract in animal experiments and human studies. Now this molecule exists in different human clinical pharmacological phase examinations in patients with ulcerative colitis and sclerosis multiplex. This active peptide compound was named as “Body Protection Compound, BPC”.

Our scientific collaboration started from 1989, and it’s existing up to now. We together organized international symposia of International Conferences on Ulcer Researh and of International Union of Pharmacology, Gastrointestinal Section (IUPHAR GI SECTION) in Hungary (Budapest, Pécs) and Croatia (Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split). We together established the international journal (Pergamon Press Publishers) “Experimental and Clinical Gastroenteroloy” (1990).

We have principle roles in the establishing of possibilities for Hungary and Croatia to participate in the World scientific collaboration in our fields , namely ulcer research.

Professor Sikiric and his studies internationally well know and accepted.

sammmy

A wide gap seems to exist between claims and reality with BPC-157.

What the above sales representative won't tell you is that to this day, 30 years after the "discovery", there are NO human studies of BPC-157 for gastric problems because all such human trials ended up canceled and not proceeding to the next phases.

There are also no positive user reviews that BPC-157 cured a single ulcer or gastritis.

The origin of BPC-157 as a natural part of the "human gastric juice" is not actually confirmed by independent research outside of Croatia. So don't buy into "oh it's all natural and therefore safe" nonsense.

The older "studies" claim that BPC-157 is stable in acidic pH, yet patents appeared that formulate "stable" forms of BPC-157. So is it acid stable or not finally?

The older "studies" claim that BPC-157 is active orally, now people claim it must be injected for joint/tendon. Again contradiction.

The older "studies" claim it promotes VEGF and blood vessel formation, which is good for wound healing. Later, they realized this also promotes tumor metastases and correspondingly invitro "studies" appeared that now it suppresses VEGF. So which one is it at the end? This is some highly biased "research" - they get the answer that they think is favorable at the time.

Peptides have sketchy research in general but BPC-157 takes the prize for the shadiest most contradictory "research" out there.

Don't be a lab rat...

BigTex

There you go again Sammy. I guess I am your lab rat. Seems there are quite of few of us on this board as well as so many others. Since there is no human research all we have is anecdotal and observation evidence So claims and reality seem to be pretty consistent to those who have actually used BPC 157. Remember, I have quite a few years of evidence that you seem to not have. Your choice. No peptide dealer talked me into this and the opinions of the mass certainly did sway me since I tried this long before it got popular. Much the same as the growth hormone peptides that seem to be very popular here.

Just to let yo know Dr. Predrag Sikiric has published 397 peer reviewed papers and been cited in literature 8152 times, he is far from sketchy. Since research is so easy to fund you might start a study to prove once and for all your babbling is right and the rest of us are wrong.

Here is some support for your agenda.....The FDA says there appears to be no legal basis for selling BPC-157 as a drug, food, or a dietary supplement, and therefor the FDA deemed there is also no legal basis for compounding pharmacies to use BPC-157 in compounded medications. Until this order came out Defy and most other compound pharmacies were selling BPC 157 as part of their product line. Seems places like Regenix and other medical centers all of the USA still use BPC 157 in their therapy.

By all means never think outside of the box. Unless there are clinical trials run and approved by by pharma dollars, who eventually pay the FDA to approve their product. Those that never make it or never go that route bay far we not safe and dangerous. Had we listened to this advice TRT/HRT would have never taken place to what it is today. Despite the last 20 years of research on testosterone, the safety of TRT is still controversial. Long term safety still seem to be a topic. But still so many of us have no problem with taking the jab.

sammmy

@BigTex
It seems that I am reading different user reports from yours. I really do not care of "broscience" type reports - any drug for them is good.

I have tried BPC-157 for "gut health" and it didn't work. Two other people confirmed in this thread it didn't work for them either. In fact, I have not seen a single report BPC-157 worked for gut issues, which this thread is about.

Then, there is human trial for gut health that repeatedly gets canceled.

And there is your report, which doesn't pertain to gut health at all, that you think it speed up healing of your injury. The problem is, I find other people on this very forum that it didn't work for their injury so I think of it as false positive.

You clearly should stop evaluating research, if you think it is about the reputation of the researcher or what the FDA thinks.

The research of BPC-157 is contradictory, bad quality, and is not addressing the obvious questions. It doesn't matter if Dr. Predrag Sikiric is a Nobel Prize winner in Medicine.
Validity of research has nothing to do with authority but by all means keep thinking so.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Gentlemen: I think it benefits everyone to see differing viewpoints; this is an important function of the forum. Let's keep the debate healthy by not veering into disparagement. @BadassBlues is not a spammer and @sammmy is not a troll. You're both valued forum members who have otherwise represented your positions well. Don't get caught up in trying to have the last word if it means a further degradation in post quality.

BadassBlues

Gentlemen: I think it benefits everyone to see differing viewpoints; this is an important function of the forum. Let's keep the debate healthy by not veering into disparagement. @BadassBlues is not a spammer and @sammmy is not a troll. You're both valued forum members who have otherwise represented your positions well. Don't get caught up in trying to have the last word if it means a further degradation in post quality.
You are correct sir.

BigTex

Good suggestion @BadassBlues I realize we all have opinions but I get kind of fed up with the attitude I am seeing where athletes are all lumped into the realm of dumbass jocks. BROSCIENCE is a very derogatory term used to dumb down anything an athlete says.

Just a few remarks from those who have actually used this peptide. These are real people who have no hidden agenda.

I use it.

I cannot say it works as well as most people claim. I think it helps a little with healing. However, one area I think it has the most benefit, for me anyways, reduction in total inflammation.

I honestly do not care that it has little human studies or FDA approval. Even most of the studies we do see on things like, anabolics, insulin and growth hormone, we do not see in the context in which we use them in bodybuilding. Bro science generally tells us more about what the expected results should be in the context we would use the product.

Currently use it BUT have to say I was a HUGE skeptic with all peptides in general until I got substantial results with my groin injury. I have had a pulled (strained bad) groin for close to 2 years. Started BPC and after about 6 weeks I am PAIN free. I train BJJ 3 times a week and peptides have been a game changer for me.

I used it with my knee surgery, worked very very well. 2x a day at the site.

Gut health? Take a Prilosec and eat some yogurt, If you take BPC and it helps your indigestion then good for you. BPC 157 has been marketed by BRO SCIENCE since the beginning to heal injuries. This is why it has become so popular. The one thing I have seen over the years is BRO SCIENCE usually turns out to be right on the money. BroScience says hig volume and heavy weight is a MUST to get huge. Science says they are wrong, yet EVERY pro bodybuilder uses high volume and heavy weight. Score another one for BroScience.

It was BroScience that told us you would grow more muscle and be a better athlete if you took steroids. Science told us we were all wrong. Science told us HGH did not influence muscle growth, BROSCIENCE said they were absolutely wrong. @Sammy says BPC is worthless, BROSCIENCE once again says @SAMMY is wrong. How about this one @Sammy, I remember when science told us saturated fats were the cause of CHD, so we invented margarine and stopped eating protein. Now we have several generation of fat asses with diabetes while they shovel those carbs down from the time they get up to the time they go to bed. Bodybuilders continued to eat huge amounts of protein and grew like weeds and stayed very healthy. BroScience usually make science look like idiots. What happens n the lab usually won't happen in reality Sammy. You claim science is sketchy because the product did not work for you to heal your gut issues?

I just have to remember back to around the year 2001 when Dr, John Crisler came on the scene. He was a member of a board called Professional Muscle and another called Anabolic Minds. Most of the members of these boards, at the time, were professional athletes of many different sport including Bodybuiding and Powerlifting. Dr. Crisler didn't go to these board to preach to those who had been using anabolic steroids and PCT for many years. He came instead to listen to BROSCIENCE and learn. Much of his protocols before he died came from athletes who had been using performance drugs for many years before he showed up. He wanted to know how they did things they did and got to the level they went to. Most of this so called BROSCIENCE came from hard core athletes that have spent a life time experimenting with anabolic steroids and other performance enhancing substances to find a combination that pushes them to the top. Crisler knew absolutely nothing about GHRPs, CJC etc but the group I was with had already found them in China and had been using them for a few years. He took lots of notes from what we said, asked questions and actually considered BROCIENCE to be a very reputable learning tool. Looks where that took the world.

Bro, I am an old guy and have been around this scene for quite some time as both a coach, scientist and athlete. I learned a long time ago to never discount what athletes do or say and instead try to find out why they are getting the results they get. I have been around some of the brightest minds in science and the best athletes in our times. When all work together we move forward. When science gets the attitude that they know more than athletes, we lost. Broscience is not what guys like you think it is.....a bunch of dumbass jock when don't know enough to think. Most athletes I know are very bright, do a whole lot of research and very methodical about what they take and how they train. We have guys here that get nothing from TRT. So according to your train of reasoning, it must not work and any science behind it must be sketchy. Then we have the law of individuality.....

I have to go back and include this story about BROSCIENCE

Professor Shnootgarten: What are you drinking there?

Tommy: Just a protein shake with some carbs; I need to get my 350 grams daily.

Professor Shnootgarten: According to the 30 pubmed studies that I’ve downloaded, any amount greater than 22.341 grams of protein post workout is superfluous for greater protein synthesis. Additionally, insulin spiking, if that’s your intended objective, is neither necessary nor helpful toward replenishing glycogen stores unless, of course, your focus is high rep, time under tension endurance tolerance rather than maximal load, low rep hypertrophy stimulation.

Tommy: Dude, over the last 8 years, I’ve gone from a 148 pound weakling to a 220 pound beast doing the same stuff that worked for my dad, and you’re a buck fifteen and have never actually seen the inside of a gym.

Professor Shnootgarten: Well, according to last year’s in-vitro study of skeletal-muscle glycogen phosphorylase done at the University of Stuttgart School of Bio-Organic Chemistry Deluxe…

Tommy: Spare me the science lesson Mr. Wizard; you’ll change your mind next week when new studies reveal the opposite conclusions. You can take your research and your weak pale self, and I’ll take the 500+lb.deadlift that I got with hard work and a little help from broscience.

sorry @BadassBlues.

Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:

BadassBlues

Good suggestion @BadassBlues I realize we all have opinions but I get kind of fed up with the attitude I am seeing where athletes are all lumped into the realm of dumbass jocks. BROSCIENCE is a very derogatory term used to dumb down anything an athlete says.

Just a few remarks from those who have actually used this peptide. These are real people who have no hidden agenda.

Gut health? Take a Prilosec and eat some yogurt, If you take BPC and it helps your indigestion then good for you. BPC 157 has been marketed by BRO SCIENCE since the beginning to heal injuries. This is why it has become so popular. The one thing I have seen over the years is BRO SCIENCE usually turns out to be right on the money. BroScience says hig volume and heavy weight is a MUST to get huge. Science says they are wrong, yet EVERY pro bodybuilder uses high volume and heavy weight. Score another one for BroScience.

It was BroScience that told us you would grow more muscle and be a better athlete if you took steroids. Science told us we were all wrong. Science told us HGH did not influence muscle growth, BROSCIENCE said they were absolutely wrong. @Sammy says BPC is worthless, BROSCIENCE once again says @SAMMY is wrong. How about this one @Sammy, I remember when science told us saturated fats were the cause of CHD, so we invented margarine and stopped eating protein. Now we have several generation of fat asses with diabetes while they shovel those carbs down from the time they get up to the time they go to bed. Bodybuilders continued to eat huge amounts of protein and grew like weeds and stayed very healthy. BroScience usually make science look like idiots. What happens n the lab usually won't happen in reality Sammy. You claim science is sketchy because the product did not work for you to heal your gut issues?

I just have to remember back to around the year 2001 when Dr, John Crisler came on the scene. He was a member of a board called Professional Muscle and another called Anabolic Minds. Most of the members of these boards, at the time, were professional athletes of many different sport including Bodybuiding and Powerlifting. Dr. Crisler didn't go to these board to preach to those who had been using anabolic steroids and PCT for many years. He came instead to listen to BROSCIENCE and learn. Much of his protocols before he died came from athletes who had been using performance drugs for many years before he showed up. He wanted to know how they did things they did and got to the level they went to. Most of this so called BROSCIENCE came from hard core athletes that have spent a life time experimenting with anabolic steroids and other performance enhancing substances to find a combination that pushes them to the top. Crisler knew absolutely nothing about GHRPs, CJC etc but the group I was with had already found them in China and had been using them for a few years. He took lots of notes from what we said, asked questions and actually considered BROCIENCE to be a very reputable learning tool. Looks where that took the world.

Bro, I am an old guy and have been around this scene for quite some time as both a coach, scientist and athlete. I learned a long time ago to never discount what athletes do or say and instead try to find out why they are getting the results they get. I have been around some of the brightest minds in science and the best athletes in our times. When all work together we move forward. When science gets the attitude that they know more than athletes, we lost. Broscience is not what guys like you think it is.....a bunch of dumbass jock when don't know enough to think. Most athletes I know are very bright, do a whole lot of research and very methodical about what they take and how they train. We have guys here that get nothing from TRT. So according to your train of reasoning, it must not work and any science behind it must be sketchy. Then we have the law of individuality.....

I have to go back and include this story about BROSCIENCE

Professor Shnootgarten: What are you drinking there?

Tommy: Just a protein shake with some carbs; I need to get my 350 grams daily.

Professor Shnootgarten: According to the 30 pubmed studies that I’ve downloaded, any amount greater than 22.341 grams of protein post workout is superfluous for greater protein synthesis. Additionally, insulin spiking, if that’s your intended objective, is neither necessary nor helpful toward replenishing glycogen stores unless, of course, your focus is high rep, time under tension endurance tolerance rather than maximal load, low rep hypertrophy stimulation.

Tommy: Dude, over the last 8 years, I’ve gone from a 148 pound weakling to a 220 pound beast doing the same stuff that worked for my dad, and you’re a buck fifteen and have never actually seen the inside of a gym.

Professor Shnootgarten: Well, according to last year’s in-vitro study of skeletal-muscle glycogen phosphorylase done at the University of Stuttgart School of Bio-Organic Chemistry Deluxe…

Tommy: Spare me the science lesson Mr. Wizard; you’ll change your mind next week when new studies reveal the opposite conclusions. You can take your research and your weak pale self, and I’ll take the 500+lb.deadlift that I got with hard work and a little help from broscience.

sorry @BadassBlues.

Merry Christmas to all.
No apologies necessary my friend. Merry Christmas to you too!

sammmy

And the bottom line is BPC-157 has no human studies on gut health, which this thread supposedly was discussing, not even safety mice studies on the topic of cancer promotion, not a single positive review on gut health and not a single case study on gut health, if you know what case study is.

The placebo effects in broscience and how they damage their health on daily basis is quite irrelevant. Try to keep on the topic or maybe inject some more growth hormone and tell yourself it is "safe and effective" cause all the meatheads do it, it was banned by the doping agency, and even FDA has approved it but not for what you are using it for LOL Similar story to BPC-157, only no country has approved it for anything simply because the human studies are not there.

Last edited:

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
My takeaway from all this is that bpc-157 has significant anecdotal support for healing soft tissue injuries and may actually be useful for that purpose. On the other hand, oral BPC for gut healing is lacking anecdotal support, which is ironic when this peptide was found in gastric juice and science suggested it would be awesome for that.

The bioscience has spoken both for and against BPC-157, depending on the indication and route of administration.

BadassBlues

My takeaway from all this is that bpc-157 has significant anecdotal support for healing soft tissue injuries and may actually be useful for that purpose. On the other hand, oral BPC for gut healing is lacking anecdotal support, which is ironic when this peptide was found in gastric juice and science suggested it would be awesome for that.

The bioscience has spoken both for and against BPC-157, depending on the indication and route of administration.
I don't know long the oral version has been available to the general public, I was only recently aware it existed. As you stated, the origin of it being found in gastric juices is what spurred my interest as it would seem to be a no brainer. Dr. Sikiric discovered this while pursuing treatments for stomach ulcers. There is evidence that it does have positive internal effects.

There is no current anecdotal or scientific evidence that I can find that in it's current available oral form that it works, there is also no evidence that I have found that it doesn't.

I believe this is something that has potential. Perhaps finding the proper dosage and delivery system may be the answer. I am going to continue to research this, maybe we will find something of interest.

sammmy

I am not surprised the sales representative above has missed 3 anecdotal reports in this very thread that BPC-157 did NOT work for intestinal inflammation. After all, marketing is not about the truth, it's about the sales LOL

I find it amusing that the sales representative thinks a compound that is supposedly found in human gastric juice and is claimed in the original studies to work orally needs a special delivery system to deliver it to where it was found?!?!

It is even more amusing that later patents appeared that supposedly "stabilized" BPC-157 to the acidic pH of the stomach, when allegedly the stomach is the place where it was found and active LOL

Such inconsistencies defying elementary logic are typical for SCAMs.

BadassBlues

Peripheral Organ Systems

Stomach
The protective effects of BPC-157 on ulcers has been found to be prevented in rats by coadministration of haloperidol (Alpha-1A and Dopamine receptor antagonist), phentolamine (Alpha adrenergic antagonist, nonselective), and clonidine (Alpha-2A adrenergic antagonist, similar to agmatine) but was not affected by prazosin, domperidone, or yohimbine.[23]

The anti-ulcer actions of BPC-157 in the stomach may be related to the dopamine and adrenaline systems.
BPC-157 has shown protective effects against various agents that induce stomach ulcerations, such as cyclophosphamide[24] and haloperidol.[25]
Intestines
When it comes to inflammation, BPC-157 has shown benefit in rats against the toxins trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid (TNBS)[6] and cysteamine,[26][27][15] where both biomarkers of inflammation and visual markers of damage were reduced when BPC-157 was administered alongside the toxins. BPC-157 is not unique in this regard, as other active controls like ranitidine and omeprazole have shown efficacy in the same model of intestinal inflammation,[27] though it was mentioned in a review by the authors[28] that BPC-157 may be more practical due to proven benefits in other complications of intestinal disease: anastomosis healing, short bowel syndrome, and fistulas.
An anastomosis is a connection between two things that are not normally connected, with a fistula being an abnormal type commonly seen during intestinal diseases. Numerous studies have shown BPC-157 injections in rats having a mending property on anastomosis in numerous body regions, including aortic[29] and esophagogastic.[30] In studies assessing the intestines, benefits have been shown to colovesical,[31] rectovaginal,[32] colon-colon,[15] and ileoileal[33] fistulas. This particular benefit may be related to nitric oxide signaling (potentially the VEGFR2-Akt-eNOS pathway BPC-157 influences[7]) since L-NAME, a nitric oxide synthase inhibitor, worsens anastomosis healing in a manner ameliorated by BPC-157.[30]
Studies assessing BPC-157 in experimental models of short bowel syndrome also find benefit, with injections of BPC-157 ameliorating this state[34][35] even when the state is worsened with the addition of L-NAME and diclofenac.[35]

Most BPC-157 studies on intestinal damage use rats that undergo surgical-induced damage for experimental purposes. BPC-157 appears to have very potent protective effects in rats by mitigating damage to the tissue and structural abnormalities caused by the damage.
Most notably, a benefit for anastomosis healing (esophagogastric) has been found in rats given BPC-157 in drinking water (approximately 10 ng/kg or 10 μg/kg daily) without an injection, with no significant difference in efficacy between the two doses and statistically similar efficacy to injections of 10 ng/kg and 10 μg/kg.[30]
It is possible, based on limited evidence, that BPC-157 may be orally active in the alimentary canal (the pathway between the mouth and anus).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me