Opinios needed please... Defy in 2 weeks!

Buy Lab Tests Online

timzjp

Hello everyone,
I just got my latest test results. First I would like to describe my situation starting a few months ago, which has led me to take many suggestions from this forum. I made an appointment with Dr. Saya in early December. I will be traveling to meet him in person.
I started TRT mid June with total testosterone (228) range 348-1197, PSA (.7) range 0-4.0 and TSH (1.5) range .45-4.5, pre forum days or I would have demanded many more test. I was very tired, lack of libido, erection quality and just feeling like crap. My PCP started me out on 1 pump per arm 1.62% Androgel. After 1.5 months I decided to start with a Urologist that was suggested to me. He tested total testosterone which had declined to 168, hematocrit 46.2 range 37.5-51.0 and estradiol 8.7 range 7.6-42.6 which was the wrong test!!!. he suggested that I do 2 pumps per arm. I had a retest late August and with 2 pumps per arm I was right back where I started 228. He went on to suggest I inject 100mg of test cypionate IM once per week which I started on August 25th. This is when I started this forum and began reading Jay Campbell TRT Manual along with Dr. John Crislers book.
I then requested total/free, SHBG, TSH, Prolactin, vitamin D, estradiol, DHEA-S.
Total 389 348-1197
Free 17.2 6.8-21.5
SHBG 19.3 16.5-55.9
Prolactin 9.4 4.0-15.2
Vitamin D 35.9 30-100 I've been taking 5000iu per day
Estradiol 32.9 7.6-42.6 AGAIN I REQUESTED SENSITIVE!
DHEA-S 173.7 71.6-375.4

At this check up (OCT 20th) nothing was suggested, but I requested to go to 2 shots per week as I seemed to feel worse a couple days before shots. I kept the same dosage, but split to 50mg 2 times per week. I also inquired about HCG as my testies were sore and shrinking. He agreed and prescribed 500mg bi-weekly and do same time as injection.
HCG helped with pain, but not really size.
well I just got my labs back from Defy and a couple things have thrown me for a loop....
my total is now at 774 and free 25.8 up from 398/17.2 just by doing 2 shots per week and adding HCG. Is this even possible?
I also finally got the right estradiol test and it's 38.9 range 8-35.
TSH has also went up.
The bad thing is I really haven't felt any improvement in TRT from the start, which is very frustrating.
Libido is worse, my gym routine has seen no improvement and the lack of energy is in the tank.
I attached the latest results.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Sorry for the long post, I just tried to be a detailed as possible.​

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

timzjp

20161126_092530.jpg20161126_092722.jpg20161126_092832.jpg

Vince Carter,
Do you see them?
I see them on my PC in original post...Weird.

I see them now on my PC, your original post seems like they didn't upload.

These tests, were you fasted 12hrs for these? Your glucose is why i ask and your liver markers AST/ALT is up there as well. I think you're showing a little low in T3 and T4 might explain your TSH 2.2.

timzjp

I just reformatted and uploaded again also. I was fasting for about 13 hours. I am also taking Metformin 500mg 2x daily for pre diabetes, I forgot to mention that in my original post. Thanks for your reply!!

I just reformatted and uploaded again also. I was fasting for about 13 hours. I am also taking Metformin 500mg 2x daily for pre diabetes, I forgot to mention that in my original post. Thanks for your reply!!

Those are fasted? 161 is really high.

When were these tests taken relative to injection?

When were the previous ones from your urologist taken relative to injection?

What date were the ones from the urologist taken, or how long were you on TRT for?

Clarify your HCG protocol and dose, HCG is given in IU, but you listed 500mg. When you say bi weekly HCG, is that twice per week or every two weeks?

CoastWatcher

In regard to your question on what you refer to your "Defy tests": it is certainly possible to see your testosterone climb to the level you posted on a twice-weekly protocol (with ancillary HCG). Smaller, frequent injections typically boost levels to a reasonable point.

timzjp

Those are fasted? 161 is really high.

When were these tests taken relative to injection?

When were the previous ones from your urologist taken relative to injection?

What date were the ones from the urologist taken, or how long were you on TRT for?

Clarify your HCG protocol and dose, HCG is given in IU, but you listed 500mg. When you say bi weekly HCG, is that twice per week or every two weeks?

Yes unfortunately,never this high.
I inject Thursday evening and Friday morning, blood was Monday morning BEFORE INJECTION.
8weeks on trt at 1 injection per week.I took my urologist test was Monday morning after my previous Thursday evening injection, which should be on the down side of peak so I thought...
Hcg is 2 times per week injected same days as testosterone, different syringes.
It must be 500 units as it was 10000 hcg with 10 ml water. So 1000 iu hcg per week.

I'm amazed my testosterone levels have increased that much!.
Sure not feeling any different, if anything less libido

CoastWatcher

Yes unfortunately,never this high.
I inject Thursday evening and Friday morning, blood was Monday morning BEFORE INJECTION.

I'm assuming this is a typo. Do you inject on TUESDAY evening and Friday morning? It's best if you pulled your levels as close to your next injection as possible. So, since fasting is involved, Tuesday morning prior to injection, followed by your shot. True trough gets captured that way.

8weeks on trt at 1 injection per week.I took my urologist test was Monday morning after my previous Thursday evening injection, which should be on the down side of peak so I thought...

I think maybe this is a typo?

You inject thursday night, then again friday morning? Why? That's not twice a week the way most intend it to be.

If typo:

Basically, when you did once per week(seems like thursday night was 1x per week) you tested on monday, which is 4 days later therefore not testing at trough.

Then on twice a week, inject thursday night, then monday morning you had the defy labs done, came home and injected? Which is testing at trough

Do you happen to have pre TRT labs, specifically, LH, FSH, and total test?

timzjp

I'm assuming this is a typo. Do you inject on TUESDAY evening and Friday morning? It's best if you pulled your levels as close to your next injection as possible. So, since fasting is involved, Tuesday morning prior to injection, followed by your shot. True trough gets captured that way.

Yes, sorry a typo on cell.
I inject Monday morning and Thursday evening.
I tested Monday morning before Mondays injection to capture trough.

timzjp

I think maybe this is a typo?

You inject thursday night, then again friday morning? Why? That's not twice a week the way most intend it to be.

If typo:

Basically, when you did once per week(seems like thursday night was 1x per week) you tested on monday, which is 4 days later therefore not testing at trough.

Then on twice a week, inject thursday night, then monday morning you had the defy labs done, came home and injected? Which is testing at trough

Do you happen to have pre TRT labs, specifically, LH, FSH, and total test?

Agree with it being too soon. It was suggested to test on this day from the urologist. This was prior to me finding this site and reading books.
Only test ran pre trt was total test which was 228, no Lh or FSH my PCP didn't run any of that.

In 2 weeks I'll see Dr. says.
I'm learning from my mistakes about not researching before starting this adventure.

CoastWatcher

Agree with it being too soon. It was suggested to test on this day from the urologist. This was prior to me finding this site and reading books.
Only test ran pre trt was total test which was 228, no Lh or FSH my PCP didn't run any of that.

In 2 weeks I'll see Dr. says.
I'm learning from my mistakes about not researching before starting this adventure.

You aren't the first member of EM who learns as they go. So many of us have had to do the same thing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me