Opinions and Recommendations

Buy Lab Tests Online

Scotty323

Need some opinions/advice. When I started my total test was 190. Was seeing an endo, he got me up to 400 total and said that was the highest he would go. Ended up signing up with a much better doc and my protocol is now the following:

Cyp - inject .35 twice a week
Hcg- inject .40 twice a week
AI- .35 twice a week

Results are below from the morning of my day for injections ( tested before injections ).

Results are way higher than I expected.

Also, I have yet to notice a difference with energy or a "pick me up". The only difference I have noticed through this whole process is some weight gain, neck fat, and I get much more irritated lately. I still can't get myself to the gym.

I am awaiting cortisol tests to come back. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I do take prozac for anxiety and amlodipine for HBP so maybe this is interferring?

Not sure where to go from here...
Any thoughts or anything I can change until I get in with the doc?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm sorry I'm new. I do have labs to post however it's not letting me do it from my phone. Does it have to be a pc?

Post them on imgur.com and copy the link here.

Also you said you take ".35" of testosterone. That's not a dose, or even a volume, we need ".35 ml of 200mg/ml". That's what I'm assuming you're on.

Are you using defy?

ERO

Your DHT is on the low-ish side as is your E2 when weighed against your Total T level. Everybody is different, but you *may* feel better with a higher E2 level in keeping with the T: to E: ratio. Only experimentation will tell for sure.

A total of about 6 months. Started on gels. Been on this most recent protocol for over 2.5 months.

I read your other thread. I personally think that your E2 is too low, and that's why you're not noticing benefits.

I think you should follow the advice you got in the other thread, to continue until you talk to Dr. Saya.

Do you have any of the low E2 symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching