Nose size indicates maximum penile length

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Abstract

Background:
In a previous report, we investigated whether the size of male genitalia similarly exposed to serum testosterone during aging could change with age and found that penile length almost stopped increasing during adolescence and decreased in older males. In this report, to determine what factors other than age are related to penile length, we performed a multivariate analysis of the relationships between stretched penile length (SPL) and other measurements of genital organs, nose size, height, and body weight in 126 adults in their 30s–50s.

Results: The most highly correlated factor with SPL was flaccid penile length (r = 0.565, P < 0.0001). The next highest correlation was nose size (r = 0.564, P < 0.0001). The penile stretched rate correlated with FPL (r = − 0.690, P < 0.0001) but not with SPL or penile circumference.

Conclusions: The fact that nose size is related to SPL indicates that penile length may not be determined by age, height, or bodyweight but has already been determined before birth.

Background

Many unidentified dead bodies are discovered every day, not just from acts of terrorism and natural disasters, and this is becoming a major problem worldwide [1]. In Japan, with a population of 120 million, approximately 1000 people are discovered annually as unidentified cadavers and the police are required to investigate these cases.

In their initial investigations of unidentified corpses, the police seek to identify them using factors, such as age and gender, as well as by their belongings. These dead bodies are often thought to be skeletons or highly decayed. However, in fact, most of them are recently deceased.

Gender is relatively easy to determine by assessing the genitals or DNA examination. However, it is very difficult to estimate age based on cadaver appearance.

Recently, some researchers reported the utility of computed tomography (CT) images for age estimation, especially for the living or nonskeletonized corpses [2, 3]. However, a body must be transported to obtain CT images, which requires time and effort and incurs costs.

We previously reported that postmortem serum prostate-specific antigen (PSA) level and prostate volume correlate with age and discussed the use of PSA in an objective age estimation [4].

The age-related increase in serum PSA levels has been attributed mainly to prostate enlargement due to prolonged exposure to serum testosterone during aging [5–7]. Testosterone is also related to the growth of the penis in newborn infants [8].

Therefore, we also investigated whether the size of the male genitalia similarly exposed to serum testosterone during aging could change with age in our previous report. We found that penile length almost stopped increasing during adolescence, remained unchanged in middle age, and decreased slightly in older males [9]. The saying “Big nose, big hose” suggests that nose size indicates penile length. However, scientific reports that prove this statement are not available to date.

In this report, to confirm the truth of this statement, we analyzed the relationships between stretched penile length (SPL) and nose size as well as the weight of male genital organs in middle-aged people.

Although our results are useless for forensic purposes, understanding the growing process of the penis or facial features may be very important for extrapolating fetal androgen levels and following male genital functions. This study is the first to demonstrate the relationship between SPL and nose size but is limited in Japanese male cadavers, and the reason why SPL and nose size are related is still unclear. Therefore, we consider it an interesting subject to pursue from now on.

Attachments

• 2021FEB4-SPL-s12610-021-00121-z.pdf
    915.2 KB · Views: 83
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Fig. 1 The measurement of nose size. Nose size was defined as the longer distance between the midpoint of the left and right medial ocular angles and the outside of the left or right nose wings (indicated by arrow)
Screenshot (3407).png

VacationMan

You know, it's funny all the "gauges" ladies use for potential partners...like the length of their fingers, size of their feet and so-forth.

What gauge do we have? Maybe the size of their nostrils! It's like, "She's cute but damn she could snort a plum!". Hah!

Kev101

I think my nose is big, I don't like it at all and I definitely don't have a huge one. It's definitely strong average, maybe slightly better but in no way is it an 8 inch or anything. I asked all my GFs if it's huge and my current wife and they say nah, I've seen alot bigger haha. God dammit.

Kev101

That's right, I asked the doc if she will ever feel anything again as he grabbed that thing and pulled it apart when the boys head was sliding out. I was like don't break it man! That was a the craziest thing I've ever seen, never expected it.

PS he was face down but I thought he was born without a face hahaha. For like 10 seconds I thought oh man, Tren made my kid have no face?

VacationMan

You know, I had this one PE teacher in high school that pretty much had no filter. He once told us boys: "Fellas, you may not be able to hit the bottom of the barrel...but you can bang the hell out of the sides!"

DorianGray

"Big nose, big hose" as the saying goes. My Roman nose didn't make me Mr. big. Also, I've heard, "big hands, big glands". Nope, didn't help me there either. But, never had any complaints.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me