Night and day

Buy Lab Tests Online

sonero

Hello everyone. I feel it right to put something up in this section before I engage elsewhere on this forum. I began my virgin protocol New Year's week with a reputable trt outfit. I sat on pulling the trigger on trt for over a year until I rationalized my decision. My story is typical of an early 40's person who feels young in their mind but the body doesn't agree with my ambitions i.e. symptomatic across the board. My pre labs supported me getting on though I will withhold posting them until my first follow up labs are done so I can post them together for a comparative analysis.

So happy I took the plunge because this hormone stuff is real and I feel the benefits. Mind you I recognize trt is a tool for a more fruitful life at my age and not the solution for all problems. Some posters here go OCD about their protocol in a seemingly unhealthy mindset though I appreciate all the posts because they are very informative. With that said holy shit, being on trt is like night and day! I am a 2 days out from the one month mark so as one can imagine I am still learning how to listen to my body queues and getting used to being on it.

Last injection I apparently misjudged my glut quadrant and upon pulling out it was a bloody mess. The area was hot and I felt tingling sensation on that leg from the waist down. I was worried so naturally I googled injection mishaps which led to reading about blood clotting and potential death. On the verge of panic I took a deep breath and thought about my father shot 3 times with an AK-47 in Vietnam while on patrol plus the countless injuries people sustain way worse than a needle. Woke up the next day like nothing happened, no bruise, no soreness, nothing. Looking forward to the future. Thanks for reading.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Last injection I apparently misjudged my glut quadrant and upon pulling out it was a bloody mess. The area was hot and I felt tingling sensation on that leg from the waist down. I was worried so naturally I googled injection mishaps which led to reading about blood clotting and potential death. On the verge of panic I took a deep breath and thought about my father shot 3 times with an AK-47 in Vietnam while on patrol plus the countless injuries people sustain way worse than a needle. Woke up the next day like nothing happened, no bruise, no soreness, nothing. Looking forward to the future. Thanks for reading.

You get it. Glad you're feeling good overall.

I have hit blood vessels in the glute area before. Luckily I can see most of mine because my skin is so pale. Either way, no biggie.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me