Night sweats on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jman

So I am not new to TrT but I am having a hell of a time getting my levels right. And I am hoping you guys can help me.
My biggest issues that I am dealing with are night sweating, insomnia and getting flaccid.

i am injecting 150mg E3D with no anastrazole. And I am having crazy night sweats and getting flaccid. Besides that I am sleeping okay,

I changed my protocol from injecting 120mg E4D while taking .20 of Anastrazole E4D as well.
I was experiencing crushing insomnia, night sweats (nothing like now) and occasional flaccid.
My T level was at 352 not/dl and free was 81pg/ml. Which is why I went up in dosing.

I cut My anastrozole out of my protocal to see if maybe I had crashed my E levels.
So that I could reset it.

I know I will get a lot of, get new bloodwork. Which I can’t afford right now.
Just seeing if anyone had any suggestions? Managing my estradiol has been a bitch. And I have had horrible insomnia for years.
Any suggestions Would be greatly appreciate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Just seeing if anyone had any suggestions?
I’m afraid at this point we’re just going to be guessing what the problem is, which is like walking down a dark hallway.

I think your TRT dosage may be too high, but again, without labs I’m just guessing.

madman

Super Moderator
So I am not new to TrT but I am having a hell of a time getting my levels right. And I am hoping you guys can help me.
My biggest issues that I am dealing with are night sweating, insomnia and getting flaccid.

i am injecting 150mg E3D with no anastrazole. And I am having crazy night sweats and getting flaccid. Besides that I am sleeping okay,

I changed my protocol from injecting 120mg E4D while taking .20 of Anastrazole E4D as well.
I was experiencing crushing insomnia, night sweats (nothing like now) and occasional flaccid.
My T level was at 352 not/dl and free was 81pg/ml. Which is why I went up in dosing.

I cut My anastrozole out of my protocal to see if maybe I had crashed my E levels.

Just seeing if anyone had any suggestions? Managing my estradiol has been a bitch. And I have had horrible insomnia for years.
Any suggestions Would be greatly appreciate.

Lab work is critical.

Hard to believe you were only hitting a TT 352 ng/dL (days post-injection?) on 120 mg every 4 days which would be a whopping 210 mg T/week.

Most men on TRT are injecting 100-200 mg T/week whether once weekly or split into more frequent injections such as twice-weekly, M/W/F, EOD, or daily.

Even then most men can easily achieve a healthy/high trough FT on 100-150 mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

Yes some men do need the higher-end dose of 200 mg T/week but it is far from common

Extremely rare anyone would even need to go higher than 200!

Even then your current protocl 150 mg T every 3 days an absurd 350 mg T/week is ridiculous!

You just increased your dose from 210-350 mg which is another 140 mg T/week.

Insane.

Such a dose is not testosterone therapy.

Need to tread lightly when using an AI.

Are you self-treating with UGL gear?

Protocols (dose of T/injection frequency) mean nothing without labs!

Need to know where your trough (lowest point before next injection ) for TT, FT, and estradiol sit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me